BREXIT thread

Did May really address the EU leaders by asking them how they would feel if their country was split in two? :joy:

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s amazing at all. No-one in their right mind would touch the job. Boris is snivelling from the sidelines and Jacob has enough cop on to steer clear and keep his protests to a tolerable level.
Ian junior was asked this morning if he felt bad about being absent from Westminster during a key period. He said may knew to keep the key votes back until he returned from suspension. They’re some crowd.
But she’s playing it as well as she needs to play it. Another referendum is corbyn’s chance but I don’t think he has the balls for government

1 Like

Corbyn want’s out as well. That’s why he’s not making too much of a fuss. He’s to wait until Brexit is irreversible and then he’ll ramp it up

2 Likes

The complexities and crafty manoeuvring of British politicians is beyond the grasp of a thick paddy, no wonder they ran rings around Mick Collins

4 Likes

Corbyn wants to get on the trail with his mates in the Middle East.

McDonnell is a good bet for PM.

The strategic insight and tactical skill of the Manderins at the FCO in Whitehall cannot be beaten.

The BITCH.
I hope our leader rose to his feet at this stage and made pronouncements about HIS country’s partition which the British enforced leaving the bitterest sectarian partition and resulting in the deaths of thousands.

He could after this discussion on India and Pakistan also mention Ireland

3 Likes

How dare you omit Bangladesh!

AFAIK Bangladesh separated from Pakistan in the 70’s long after the split created by the Brits.

Well they started the cricket ball rolling in fairness.

The Torys love a leak.

1 Like

Javid or Gene Hunt’s young fella will get it.

Theresa May sent back to London with her tea in a mug

1 Like

May is playing Chequers, the EU is playing chess.

7 Likes

May is done. She should resign and let the rest of the Tory geniuses sort it out.

They have their trail well and truly covered here alright. They have everyone scratching their heads. It must be genius…

Mrs May has the EU exactly where she wants them, who’ll blink first, mick and his mates of course

5 Likes

Well they really couldn’t do any worse. May made the utterly flabbergasting decision to invoke A50, when she hadn’t a fucking clue about anything, just so she could feel important. That bubble was soon punctured as she wandered round the next eu meeting like a forlorn village idiot who has gatecrashed a wedding.
And fox, the fat prick, thinks the yanks will agree to a common travel area. What a stupid greasy little fraudster he is.
Where’s the ra when you need them?

3 Likes

I think may was blinking back the tears

She’s not fit to be the mayor of Ballybollix.