Britain.. a hot take

A vast densely populated small shit hole full of the worst kind of cunts, English cunts.

11 Likes

They make some great TV dramas in fairness.

1 Like

You could drink JohnSmiths all day long and remain reasonably civilized not like alcoholic Mick

It’d be like supping Consommés soup, not worth the effort

1 Like

It’s relatively grand north of Watford. They can be quite funny cunts when you get a few pints into them. English women by and large are nice as well. The English countryside is absolutely gorgeous in places. Then there’s Shakespeare, Newton, Alan Turing, Watson and Crick (and Rosemary), Oxford, the Roses, United, Shepherd’s pie, curry, etc.

2 Likes

We just hadn’t enough Semtex :pensive:

4 Likes

@TheBird wins. Fuck the rest of ye

1 Like
1 Like

Have they come up with anything in the last 100 years of note?

They starved us once and the most of them would do the same again if they got half a chance if they thought it would suit their purposes

1 Like

Most of them wouldn’t. The entire front bench would. Hope that helps.

2 Likes

I was out on the bike yesterday in the peaks. Going out running today again. There’s some really really lovely people, and really really lovely parts of England (and I don’t much like the country in general, well, I do a bit, but Ireland is much nicer)

1 Like

Ozzy Osbourne, punk and that “we didn’t burn him” line from league of gentlemen.

Lovely countries, I’d never tire of holidaying there though I wouldn’t particularly want to live there,

Gemma O’Doherty could organise a bigger rebellion than Robert Emmet

1 Like

If only Emmet had twitter

2 Likes

Northern Englanders are great people

1 Like

The cotswolds are beautiful.

1 Like

I’d love to visit Cornwall when this is all over

Bristol is a wonderful spot. But a shit airport I won’t fly to.

1 Like