British Loins Tour to New Zealand 2017 - Official Thread

Thanks mate, let us know when you’ve figured out where the other 12 are from.

1 Like

Those three do the heavy lifting, the rest are just passengers

Are you backtracking now?

1 Like

Who was their star player in the AIF? Case closed.

No it was more of a rebuke to the claims it isn’t popular.

If the RWC isn’t popular, then neither are the Euros.

The counters from Mike;

• terrorism scared people away from the Euros. It was the best attended Euros ever and had the highest average attendance
  • sure the RWC was probably just priced really low. It was priced as one of the most expensive sporting events ever

If Mike is going to claim it isn’t popular, than neither are the Euros.

How popular did we say it was?

I’ve no idea, I didn’t watch the game.

I was more interested in your assertion that Cuala was “a team representing Dalkey but from everywhere else”

You’ve only managed to name 3 Muldoons on the team so far, what about the other 12? Where are they from?

No your argument was that rugby wasn’t popular. An argument that Tim has dismantled

Would ye Rugby lads not be more comfortable over in tpk.ie

West Brit

4 teams from a continent with a population of 40m. 3 teams from 3 continents with a combined population of 6bn. Why the disparity?

Maybe you should call for reform so that rugby mad countries like Madagascar have a better chance of qualifying.

Certainly up until not too long ago 2/3 of the places in the FIFA World Cup went to just 16% of the globes population. Reform is always good.

1 Like

Change of argument alert.

Thought so

In football there were actual continental qualification processes to get to the World Cup finals. Unlike rugby, football has to reduce the number of participants at the finals stage. Europe had 8 participants at the last rugby world cup yet only 6 play in the yearly European equivalent :smiley:

Mike you are becoming extremely boring.

Any country that is a member of World Rugby can qualify for the Rugby World Cup. 96 teams entered qualifying for the 2015 World Cup.

This is like that other Limerick GAA ape laughing at European Rugby for having the European Rugby finals in Spain next year.

You should do some more research before you talk Mike.

https://youtu.be/iAgX6qlJEMc

this @mikehunt simpleton hasn’t grasped the internet very well at all
rule one is dont get drawn into long winded debates on topics you are not fully up to speed on simply because you are passionate about the subject.
i havent noticed the thick cunt before he must have arrived in my absence but he looks a right thick fucker.

1 Like

Were you away? Hadn’t heard you mentioned. Why are you back?