British Loins Tour to New Zealand 2017 - Official Thread

You were asked a very simple question, but you refuse to answer it.

Every player there can play internationally for a country across soccer, rugby football, cricket or whatever. I look forward to you asking similar questions at the next ROI team announcement.

I did mate, would you demand we see a multi colour chart at the next ROI team announcement as well?

No, the Scotch lads get their game with the ROI soccer team.

Is there a soccer version of the Lions coming up? Will there be a colour coded chart?

I think it’s more in Ireland.

How do the Tongans decide whether they’ll represent the Lions or New Zealand?

Cold
Hard
Cash

2 Likes

You are actually moaning about Faletau playing for Wales and the Lions when he’s lived in Wales since he was a child? :grin: FFS talk about clutching.

How do you feel about half the ROI team? Many, not born in Ireland, never lived or worked there and only setting foot in the place for matches. Then in retirement their visits consist of coming to pubs for a few hundred euro to speak to a load of chubby balding men in their 30s and 40s reliving Italia 90.

3 Likes

Were many of the ROI team born outside of Lions territory? I don’t think you’ll need a different colour for your chart on matchday?

Lolz, so it’s fine if the ROI picks players from Britain but not anywhere further afield?

What’s your username on Stormfront?

I’ve no issue with anyone picking anyone from anywhere mate. I just asked what colour are the non-English, Irish, Scottish and Welsh players represented by in your chart? You’ve been windmilling about since, for reasons known only to yourself

1 Like

1 Like

They aren’t non English, Scots, Irish or Welsh. They play for the international country they are eligible for.

Of the listing posted, only Faleteu, Heaslip and T’eo are born outside of the British Isles.

TF has lived in Wales since he was a child, he grew up playing club rugby there and has plowed the majority of his professional trade there.

BT is eligible through a grandparent. He would be eligible in cricket, rugby league, soccer, basketball, baseball or pretty much any sport with an international league programme. He plays and lives in the country he represents.

Jamie Heaslip was born to a member of the Irish army. He grew up in Ireland. Played club rugby in Ireland. Played schools rugby here. Played and lives here professionally. Again, he would be eligible in any other internationally sport worth talking about.

I’m interested to know why you have such an obsession with this. Maybe we can expect you to come into any thread about any international sport from now on and demand that people not born in a certain country are marked out as such. Maybe a star or something, they can wear it on the pitch too.

1 Like

Ben Te’o is eligible to play for England through his mother, who is English.

The fathers of both cousins Mako Vunipola and Taulupe Faletau both moved to Wales in the late 1990’s to play rugby for Pontypool when both were young kids. Mr Vunipola senior and family later moved to the west country.

Sure we should bring deccie kidney back altogether on back of his slam

As for the Limerick/polish lad on here lecturing about underachiwvwment and failure!!! And he a Limerick hurling fan. YOU COULD NOT MAKE IT UP

If Limerick are going to start adding to their haul of one All Ireland hurling title in nearly 80 years, they might have to start doing what they did back in 1973 and get a few bangers in again like they did with Joe McKenna from Offaly.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I could make that up.

1 Like