British Politics

It’s quite simple. You govern according to the rule of law. The law is in place to take “emotiveness” out of the equation. The Tories have decided make arbitrary emotion the basis of their governance. That’s not a government, that’s a mob.

I don’t disagree with the principle either but as usual he lays it on thick because someone else on Twitter said it was racist.

This isn’t new.

A hell of a lot of projection there from somebody who doesn’t give a flying shit about anti-semitism except when it can be used as a weapon against people he doesn’t like.

what is the punishment according to law for high treason in the United Kingdom Sidney?

Being made Prime Minister?

Nice bit of whataboutery. I’d like to see when I ever said anti Semitic tweets or graffiti was right.

You are a hypocrite on most topics, but moreover it’s impossible to talk to you because of your willfull ignorance.

In one way I feel a bit sorry for her, as she was clearly a 15 year old who was groomed to be a concubine for one of these fanatics. 3 kids by the time she is 19, 2 of them dead is fairly grim.

But at the end of the day, she was part of ISIS and is therefore a clear threat to national security.

I say let her rot out there in Syria in the refugee camp.

Tut tut, the projection just keeps going.

Jesus matty. Would you not make her wear a tracker device so you can keep tabs on her exact whereabouts as well?

1 Like

What is the alternative? She comes back to the UK and spends the rest of her life in one of H.M penal institutions?

She might turn it into a bomb, so no.

It’s a classic case of a hard case making bad law. If they take this lady back they will have no alternative but to take all of the actual terrorists back as well.

2 Likes

Yep, every Jihadi John or Caliphate Colin will be looking for a free ticket back asking us to feel sorry for them.

Hundreds of male ISIS fighters have been allowed back into the UK with barely a word said.

But as soon as a 19 year old woman tries to get back into her country, she’s portrayed as a “Jihadi Bride” who must be stripped of her legal rights.

Funnily enough, Jacob Rees-Mogg actually got this issue spot on on Question Time last week - it’s just a pity he went on to defend concentration camps later on in the same programme.

Should we take back yer man Bikmerzaev?

Us?

Yes.

Nothing new there I suppose - you’ve given enough clues over the years that you consider yourself to be a tan.

cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Looking for Smithers for back up. :laughing: