British Politics

Yeah - that’s my style alright …

He should be entitled to due process the same as anybody else.

Just wait till he logs on mate, he might try and bail you out of this mess.

3 Likes

Javid sending out an important message here. You can’t head off and join enemy forces and expect to be welcomed back with open arms when it doesn’t work out so well.

Like Begum he should be entitled to take his case to the courts if his citizenship is revoked.

Excellent … Unfortunately - there’s nothing or no way who can bail you out, you sad little man.

do people from the UK who are found guilty of IRA membership have their citizenship revoked?

He should be on later mate, go take the dog for a walk before you embarrass yourself further here.

Why would I be embarrassed on the internet? — you’re doing everything to windmill yourself away from your retarded comment ---- you’re a very sad little man.

Walkies!

Now that the race thing has been shown up, Sid is now claiming it is misogyny.

Are you still going?

Keep running the clock down, he’ll be along shortly to help you out. :laughing:

I think part of Sid’s problem is that if they let her back in he’d have found an angle to have a go at the evil tories as well.

Are you still going? - try and resist having the last word …

Walkies!

It’s kind of mad expecting that a country that is going through economic suicide for the sole purpose of keeping foreigners out would take back a head the ball who hasn’t the ounce of fucking cop on required to say that she is completely deradicalized and she is very sorry she got mixed up in this awful business.

3 Likes

No- You just cant … You tans are infuriating with your persistence on having the last word on everything. It’s an awful trait.