British Politics

You’re probably sitting there in your orange Liverpool away jersey typing that! :wink:

christ that’s woeful stuff altogether … - go back to worrying about the ‘national’ security there for yourself you gomie.

Log off for a while mate, Liverpool’s bad result last night has you in bad form and you are making a show of yourself.

Take the dog for a walk, you don’t have to be on here 24/7.

Liverpool - check
Dog - Check

Will you be repeating these two things for the day in between worrying about the British national security?

Don’t take your frustrations out on the poor dog, log off and get some fresh air. It will do you good.

You still going?

this is very unseemly carry on altogether.

Walkies!

You have a lad here talking about ‘the national security’ ---- and whether ‘we’ will take back Jihadi’s into Britain … he’s very muddled up.

1 Like

I know you are a bit slow, but there is a clue in the the thread title.

well Holy God

It’s kind of mad that anybody would suggest the rule of law should be thrown out arbitrarily, because, well, they feel like doing it.

Maybe you could suggested tracking the jihadis that go back to Britain in the same way you track your sons movements?

Because we are in a tan thread - you have to start using words like ‘us’ and ‘we’ apparently.

shocking developments

They could turn it into bombs, I’ve already dismissed that plan.

It’s very unsettling that lads can get into character as easy as that.

It’s not really. It’s a political decision that will be overturned by the courts if it has been found to have been made illegally or arbitrarily. These things happen all of the time. It’s why there is such a well developed law around judicial review.

2 Likes

So basically you’re in agreement that it’s a decision motivated by throwing a bone to the frothing right wing racist Tory mob, and not the rule of law.

Thanks for that.

I can certainly see how you might characterize it in that way, but equally it is perfectly appropriate to characterize it as a decision that has been made in the interest of public order and national security. As I say, if it hasn’t been so made it will be overturned by the courts.

I don’t really see the problem here.

1 Like