British Politics

You can’t even get one thing right, the celts came from Turkey you clown.

You truly are a stupid bastard. I said every nation in the world throughout history was founded by one group of humans displacing another. Even a pretend historian should know that.

The mantra of “the survival of the fittest”.

Hitler was obsessed by that, it stands to reason you are too.

It really does “inform” your worldview in all sorts of ways.

You are an actual racist Jew hating Hamas and Hezbollah supporter mate, just like your fellow halfwit hero Jeremy Corbyn. I wouldn’t be commenting on morals if I were you.

Keep firing out the craziness there, like a good lad.

It’s tremendously funny.

Where?

Consistent refusal to admit axioms = denial.

What do you mean “no credence”?

It is what it is.

Oh dear

1 Like

The Doctor is taking @anon7035031 to school here a masterclass in internetting👏

In fairness lads I don’t know how ye do it. Your heads must be fried by bedtime.

Any news from Britain today or am I in the wrong thread.

7 Likes

2000 years ago ffs… their persecution doesnt come into it … but if you really want to bring it into it, why are they now doing the persecuting? … I see the idiot @anon7035031 liked the post … The lad that lives in a lnad where the original inhabitants were murdered and displaced — I wonder does he recogize their historical rights in the same way he recognizes the Jews of Israel?

The original Irish pre date the Celts you fucktard.

Except the very first one.

That’s neither here nor there though is it? You are second guessing a decision taken in the 19th century by a new movement. It was clearly popular enough (with this grouping carrying their text/stories around with them, the ancient Oirish you’re talking about weren’t chatting about Egypt 2000 years later) to swell a significant numbers of Jews to it. By the time of the Balfour Declaration there was huge momentum there and the preamble to WWII in Europe and post conflict left huge numbers of them there.

In the grand scheme, it’s pointless debating. Like saying Unionists should have fucked off to the UK back in the 1920s.

The question is what was decided in 1947, what do you think about that decision by the International community?

Why are you such a thick bastard?
There have always been Jews in Palestine. Jews were in the majority up to the 4th century and themselves and Christians the majority up to the 7th century. You do realize there were no Muslims around until the 7th century, or maybe you don’t.
The Jewish state was established by the League of Nations and later ratified by the UN. That’s why Jews fleeing slaughter from Europe went there in the 1940s.
Think about this for a moment and reflect on who the racist ones are:
Population of Jews in Arab countries before 1945: ~1 million, Population today, Zero.
Population of Muslims in what is Israel today in 1945: ~ 1 million, population today 1.7 million.

Stick to west Clare history.

Where is your evidence they came from Egypt or the Basque region?
Believing in fairy tales now, a new low.

Still using the persecution of the jews in Europe as justification to displace innocent Palestinians from their home. The mind boggles

1 Like

DNA shows the connection with the Basque region, fucko.

It does in it’s fuck. Stick up the DNA studies that show that you wanker, and while you’re at it the one’s that link to Eqypt.