British Politics

Carve up a piece of Germany and give it to them then. Dont inflict damage on a bunch of harmless fuckers that were minding their own business

Throw them down the well.

I don’t, I think the treatment of Palestinians by Israel is disgusting. However, it has to be seen in the context of the violent start to Israel and how they have been under attack since the formation of the state. They are ruthless bastards but a genocide just might do that to you.

Chomsky… right …

Again, infantile responses like that invite and deserve nothing but ridicule and abuse.

I’m saying they could have done it, they clearly din’t want to as wiping out the Jews was their primary goal. They never gave a shit about Palestinians.

Like Jeremy Corbyn, you support Hamas and Hezbollah, both of whom are committed to extermination of all Jews in the ME.

Ye’re in a awful way lately.

Jesus wept.

What a load of leftist tosh.

Fox News must be really shit tonight.

Have you not tried Breitbart?

Maybe give them all of Germany in 1945?

What part?

Above Switzerland. Them lads are sound. Good banks as well

Im going into town tomorrow.
So I am

That’s the type of line that would get you kicked out of Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour party for anti-semitism.

Oh the irony.

Look - let’s all drop the scutter. Creating Israel was a major fuck up and that’s the sad truth of it. No amount of ill treatment in the past justifies it. But it is what it is now and I hope they all wipe each other out and put an end to it.

1 Like

Your point is?

Do you see the squiggly little things there called question marks?

I just want to know why, no matter where they go, they are not liked?

Would you say they’re like Cark people?