Bruce Springsteen thread

I never called Farmer a Shit kicker, please do not make stuff up. It is not my fault that Garth Brooks has had a far more successful career than Bruce in a far shorter period of time. I am far from alone in thinking that Garth is an excellent musician. The fact that my auld lad and Croppy Boy are huge Bruce Springsteen fans tells me all I need to know about the clueless plebs that follow him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=129kuDCQtHs

Just to set you straight here, pal. I wouldn’t call myself a massive Bruce fan, I merely like some of his stuff. And I would agree he has a strange following- MBB is also a massive fan.

And I never said that Bruce was shit. Just that he is no Garth Brooks, which is no shame as pointed out earlier Garth is the second best selling male solo artist of the 20th century behind Elvis.

If Elvis is the King, then Garth is the Prince

Rattlement alert!

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 533688”]

I never called Farmer a Shit kicker, please do not make stuff up. It is not my fault that Garth Brooks has had a far more successful career than Bruce in a far shorter period of time. I am far from alone in thinking that Garth is an excellent musician. The fact that my auld lad and Croppy Boy are huge Bruce Springsteen fans tells me all I need to know about the clueless plebs that follow him[/quote]

Neither of them would lace Billy Joel’s boots.

I have a lot of time for Billy Joel as well. Another fine musician :clap:

Like I said earlier, I’m sure the stats you are looking at are US only. Jacko is surely up there for solo artists. How did Paul Brady fare?

The popularity of an artist means fuck all.Loads of shit music is popular like Westlife and Michael Buble.Now Jethro Tull that’s what i call a band. :pint:

Garth Brooks fans are inbred - he is a hick FFS.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I can only assume chewy is winding Paulie up mate-Garth Brooks is a country bumpkin simpleton who is adored by bible bashing slack-jawed yokels who frequently give birth to children with horrendous physical defects.

:lol: :clap:

Your 'oul lad has great taste in music but shit taste in orphanages.

Got tickets for the Cork and Belfast gigs, apparently the Thomond gig is already sold out.

I still expect a Dublin or Electric Picnic date to be added.

haha. THIS IS THE POST OF THE YEAR. HAHAHAHA! Jesus… :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you alright, pal?

It was funny

You are dreaming mate…no way EP will get the Boss!

Yeah Limerick sold out straight away. Can’t wait to see him in my hometown.

There’s still Limerick tickets availabe on TM. A colleague just got 4 not 20 mins ago.

Hmmm…strange. Ticketmaster made this announcement at 11.10am

Bruce Springsteen at Thomond Park Stadium is now SOLD OUT. Tickets still available for Kings Hall Arena, Belfast and Páirc Uí Chaoimh, Cork.