Bruce Springsteen thread

Has this useless cunt not played Ireland enough over the last ten years?

2 Likes

Apparently not.

What’s he cost? 100 a pop?

No idea. I usually pull Sids trick of picking em up outside the stadium beforehand. 3 hours of heavy sweating from a 66 year old for that money, value mate.

€80/90 range in Croker I’d say. Are you about to get bothered about a concert you’ve no interest in? Leave the sheeple be, we’re doing no harm. Kev might have some space left on the morally superior high ground if you’re stuck.

1 Like

Shur didn’t they do the same with poor aul Gareth, and he doing no sinner no harm at all at all.

No doubt he will play his unremitting shite for over 3 1/2 hours and everyone will remark on what value he gives his fans.

1 Like

Not bothered, but it seems that he has played 5/6 times over the last 10-15 years? That’s a lot for a back catalogue… When was his last decent album? The early 90s?

your very active in this thread for a man who’s not bothered.

Fantasy season is a long time away, you will need to find other ways to vent

He has milked these mugs dry already.

2 Likes

Sure if we didn’t spend it on him we’d only waste it on something else.

Big time… Lets say 90 notes x 5 x300,000 for about 5/6 decent songs over 15 years :joy:

His back catalogue is vast mate. He’s the ultimate showman.

Someone had to pay for his daughter to become a top show jumper. Man of the people, like.

I’ve bigger issues to consider here. Do I chance buying a new salmon shirt before the gig is confirmed?

Italian sources report tour dates announcement expected later. Ian Dempsey also on about it on TodayFM this morn.

1 Like

Looks like the GAA will be moving the Wexford double header on the last weekend of May out of Croke Park to accommodate this old bastard, his bland music and the weird cunts who want to watch him sweat on stage for 3.5 hours.

1 Like

It’s called off, Springsteen did his cruciate.

2 Likes

Its on. The Boss is in the big house :clap:

And they’ve managed to piss off Wexford, Dublin and Kildare

#HUZZAH!

Cant wait to piss in some of the residents gardens, especially @communityman’s gaffe

1 Like

You are the biggest fucking hypcrites going on this place.

You were openly horrified that @Bandage would be such a cunt when it came to people enjoying Star Wars but then you’re off on one about the rest of us enjoying a musician and being excited at the prospect of his upcoming gigs.

1 Like