Buffalo, Bison and Racism

2 Likes

2 Likes

Brian Shaw eating bison into extinction by himself by the look of it.

1 Like

Heā€™d made a grand full forward

Like a young Geoffrey McGonagle

2 Likes

Iā€™d give him a shot centre back on a Junior B team. No man coming through the centre handy there.

1 Like

I rode up beside this lad earlier and dispatched an arrow up through his diaphragm and into his lungs. It was a helluva shot. Textbook.

2 Likes

Nice Angus, if a tad short. Supposed to be dangerous enough bulls?

We just had him nipped a week ago. He was fairly quiet but best not to wait.

Do ye finish bulls for slaughter? He looks young.

No, he was bought as a bullock. I think thereā€™s enough hassle without that carry on.

2 Likes

Theyā€™re a nightmare to deal with Iā€™d say.

Tis a right pain the odd time the ā€œsqueezeā€ doesnā€™t take. A field of happy bullocks, heads down grazing away and one fella in the corner stamping his feet and trying to headbutt a wall.

Weā€™d one broke into a neighbourā€™s field of pedigree AA heifers. Heā€™d a good few hours before he.was spotted and he wasnā€™t keen on leaving. We got him out without anyone seeing and Iā€™d my oul lad well primed with the story that one of their calves got through to us, was followed by the cow and our lads all got mixed up. Lucky enough ours was an Angus as well, but not the sort youā€™d want for breeding prize winners.

Serves the fuckers right, throwing a broken pallet into a gap is as close as theyā€™ve ever got to paling

Looks like Jimmy Saville is creeping up on him at first glance.

2 Likes

Right enough! Sicko

You are a pissy little do gooder piss ant wanker. Prick.

Iā€™m curious, who has been saying this? Is Sid at it again?

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

white peopleā€¦or at least western culture, despite all the advances, has been the most destructive culture to grace the planetā€¦ Both the planet and the people in western countries are in severe pain.

2 Likes