Bulletproof Coffee

I know mate, he’s a tad deluded I think and I’ve had a long enough day to be listening to him anymore.

I have this hairstyle at the moment

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/daniel-craig-skyfall-e1481962858350.jpg

3 Likes

Goodnight mate.

Fuck my life.

Ballsy.

I’ve taken to roasting my own coffee beans now. You’d want your head examined to be drinking coffee you haven’t roasted yourself. May as well be drinking coca cola.

2 Likes

Terrible tasting stuff…
Even the stuff thats been properly extracated will give lower than required beta glucan levels. Most of the stuff on the market is just powered mycelium shite.

Have you been mugged off mate?

2 Likes

Only way to start the day

1 Like

my productivity, reasoning and creativity has already cranked up 100% after a few sups

I had a few hound pups about 10 years ago with an awful dose of parvo. That picture brought back memories…

1 Like

Me? Mugged Off? Cop yourself on mate.

2 Likes

Horrible glasses

The numbers refer to the darkness of the roast not the strength of the coffee. Lighter roasts have more caffeine as less of it has been burnt off. Lighter roasts are also more appropriate to cafetieres or filter coffee like you are using, dark roasts for espresso. You’ve just mugged yourself off mate.

1 Like

Iv’e just completed a work task in 90 minutes that would take a normal person a day, that is the power of bulletproof coffee, I’ll head out now for my morning 5k, full of positives

1 Like

another huge benefit is lifestyle management, you don’t need to ate untill 11 or 12 o clock in the day

absolutely… the minute the food hits your blood stream and your brain starts using the glucose as oppose to the keytones you can feel the productivity drop off.

1 Like

That’s music to my ears.

Just had my first Bulletproof Coffee. I’d say I got the mix of Coconut oil and butter wrong as it over powered the filtered coffee I mixed it with.

No surge in productivity though a fierce urge to take a shit.

2 Likes

You can’t put a price on that.

7 Likes

Second BP Coffee: Filter Coffee, less no-salt butter, less Coconut Oil, some milk. Lovely taste. Looking forward to getting the benefits any minute now.