Bulletproof Coffee

avocados are last year, every muppet is ateing them now

Himalayan pink salt is unreal if you have an electrolyte imbalance, sometimes i have a pinch in the coffee

:rollseyes: You have to froth them mate to maximise the benefits, eating them not worth a fuck.

You should try the Siberian Ginseng Tea, you’d fucking read a fellas mind after it

avocados are fucking rank anyway if you ask me, I’d say most of the idiots ateing them have to choke them down, they even fuck up a smoothie with the taste

1 Like

Are lads still drinking coffee making shit of their adrenal system and HPA axis?

1 Like

That’s why we’re frothing now. I bought a frother online from the States, unreal. Cost me bones of a grand but I’m not sure I could live without it now.

the latest studies on the mainland suggest drinking even more coffee, I have upped my intake to 4 cups a day, good strong stuff, level 5 like java

No I didn’t, why don’t you enlighten us?
My avatar is a kid from a movie, yours is a disgusting serial child abuser :thinking:
Look it’s obvious what you hope to achieve, good luck to you.

does it interfere with the molecular structure of the food? surely you are loosing the fibre

Au contraire, it activates the hidden energy systems in the food. It restructures the molecular system as opposed to interfering with it. Frothing is the future.

you’re at a state of high alert like a Sabre toothed tiger is chasing you all day long

Is your hair loss getting worse ?

Corey Feldman is it? Yeah your right, not trying to be “edgy” at all.
Obvious trying to achieve? It’s a forum mate, what’s there to achieve?!

1 Like

the hair lose is hereditary, its receding slowly, still have a fairly good head of hair for my age

A simple rule of thumb is if you read @horsebox talking about something then the fad has peaked and it’s time to move to something else quickly.

6 Likes

Is tass bald?

This changes everything

1 Like

Balding. He has an egg in the nest

1 Like

Any lad doing that to his HPA axis could only be losing his hair.

It’s what comes next that should worry the man.

What did Corey Feldman do you lunatic? :rofl:
It’s a forum indeed, anonymous as well mostly, which makes it odd that lads feel they have to play a part and follow others around like lapdogs.

I’d ignore him mate. These bizarre personal attacks on posters are becoming oh so predictable from him. He latches onto any minute detail and his imagination runs wild.
I think it’s his way of being “edgy”.

1 Like

I find myself nodding in agreement with this.

3 Likes