Bulletproof Coffee

Where in D2 is this mate?

mount st

Cant find it on their website. Where abouts on Mount St? PM me if you don’t want the weirdos on here knowing where you work.

Pinch of cinnamon makes a great job of it.
Aspery is a bit of a fraud though, the unique selling point of his product is that he’s coffee is toxin free. independent tests on a select few popular coffee products showed zero toxins present.

It’s across the road from Oil Can Harry’s, mate.

how much is one to buy in a coffee shop? very expensive I would imagine, i’d charge around £6 for one

€3.20 in Limerick

ahh yeesss! first one ingested today, I’m off to the gym now, unreal

anyone ever have Vietnamese Egg Coffee? sounds delicious

Sounds gay… Like Paulie Walnuts says “got any just coffee.”

stick to your nescafe instant muck and leave the coffee to the experts mate

I had it years ago mate, remember it being very sweet so might not be up your street but worth a look.

Why don’t you just ate and drink what you like . Nobody’s impressed by a coffee expert. You up on your high horse you

I’m finally going in… I’m a ball of nerves and excitement. I’m like Neo (sic) when faced with the red and blue pill scenario… Life will never be the same again.

I feel like Tom Brady on his last drive in Superbowl XLIL - Untouchable-unflappable- driven- pure focus and determination.

Shut up and butter Joe’s toast for him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WVBEB8-wa0

He can’t, the last of the butter is gone in the coffee :eek:

It’s plain marmalade for Joe today… might sweeten the bitter bollox.

I’m in the matrix… I over did the coffee yesterday and not enough butter- I adjusted both today and i’m in the zone.