Bulletproof Coffee

up since 4:45am, HIIT done, showered, ready and bullet proof for the day since 6am, I am operating at a higher level

I’m bulletproof and hitting the gym

im so hard for you rite now bro

meditation just complete, had a lie today untill 5:30am, what a day, great to be alive

Do you introduce any gratitude as part of your meditation mate? Saying thanks for all thats good in your life…

not yet mate, I am focusing on my breathing and on the body and mind, on being mindful

@Kinvara’s Passion, any use drinking this stuff later in the day? I had a peanut butter cup made from meridian and coconut oil chocolate and a coffee this afternoon and it occurred to me that I had consumed close to the makings of a bulletproof coffee.

no, you didnt, you mug.

Who the fuck asked you?

Ah, for the love of fucking Jesus… :rolleyes:

Later in the day… hmmm, no idea. I have never tried it after 7am.

It’s probably unreal good for me.

:smiley: What a roaster, try a few chocolate digestives with it, whilst you are at it, or a few mariettas, with butter on them, and dip them into it

I’ll give that a go next time. Grass fed butter I presume?

Whatever butter your roommate uses to lube your hole up should work.

lovely bullet and a few prunes there, set me right up for the day

Boom, and he knocks it out the park.

christ @glasagusban is getting some raping here

Tassotti works the night shift in a spoon factory

Thinking about joining this club, i’m looking at a big tub of organic virgin coconut oil here on the web. But what other good uses can i make of it besides bulletproof coffee? Would it go well in a conventional fruit bullet?