Business Idea

T Shirt Business

Source good quality T shirts - fitted to bodies honed by Nutri Bullets and Inter county fitness regimes (allow for XXL sizes too for people recovering from minor hip surgery living in dysfunctional relationships with “feeders”)

First T Shirt to be launched in time for next May

Green ringer - white collar and sleeve cuffs

“Limerick never feared Tipp”

Can be worn ironically by all counties and worn by Limerick lads once every few years

all other ideas welcomed

Flyers.

I think we had a thread ofr business ideas.

I have a multi million euro idea if I can get it off the ground. A cream similar to imac hair removal cream for mens faces, which could be applied each morning and washed off two minutes later in the shower leaving you completely clean shaven and eliminating the need for razers/shaving and associated products.

Who wouldn’t buy that?

[QUOTE=“chewy louie, post: 1025949, member: 1137”]I think we had a thread ofr business ideas.

I have a multi million euro idea if I can get it off the ground. A cream similar to imac hair removal cream for mens faces, which could be applied each morning and washed off two minutes later in the shower leaving you completely clean shaven and eliminating the need for razers/shaving and associated products.

Who wouldn’t buy that?[/QUOTE]
That’s very interesting but this is a “Business Idea” thread asking for ideas for T Shirt slogans/T Shirt designs. I may not have been clear about that.

Can we hang out on T Shirt slogans/designs for a while

[QUOTE=“chewy louie, post: 1025949, member: 1137”]I think we had a thread ofr business ideas.

Me. What kind of a geebag would rub Immac into their face?

I enjoy shaving my face, I also like reciting the words to hit Oasis song “Morning Glory” when having my morning shave.

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1025953, member: 2272”]That’s very interesting but this is a “Business Idea” thread asking for ideas for T Shirt slogans/T Shirt designs. I may not have been clear about that.

Can we hang out on T Shirt slogans/designs for a while[/QUOTE]
Did you switch off the Immersion
Go ahead make my Tay
Lovely Hurling
Pull hard he’s no relation.

Just use some Nair.

I don’t believe any cream could handle my stubble.

It wouldn’t be immac as it would take the face off you.

Rubbing hair removal cream is impractical, particularly for the defining the line between your locks and stubble.

only a fool

[QUOTE=“Fagan ODowd, post: 1025958, member: 706”]Did you switch off the Immersion
Go ahead make my Tay
Lovely Hurling
Pull hard he’s no relation.[/QUOTE]

We need more tfk centred ones

“What a roaster”

GaaGo is a disaster anyone got a link

“Well”

“You’re a gas man, is your mother a cylinder?”

“Yerrah”

@Joe Player knows the score”

You vile hook nosed cunt

Would you not be better shaving whilst reciting the importance of being idle