Buying a daycent Suit

Bandage get it altered, i dont believe you are weak minded enough to turn into a cream puff again

Was the hot blonde daughter in there?

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 814144, member: 1537”]Was the hot blonde daughter in there?[/quote]No I have never come across a hot blonde girl in there. I think I need my inside seam measured, what days is she in?

Thank you, count of monte cristo.

Horsebox, I wasn’t going to leave the trousers with the tailor and stroll home in my boxers. I thought it would be handy for him to see the suit on me. He could assess the waistline, measure my inside thigh, cup my balls and do other tailor related duties. He’d then write down what alteration needs to be made in a notebook or something and I’d drop the trousers back to him anon.

I’m still very unsure about this. I might even ask Appendage. Actually I think I’ll go in and buy another suit today and mention altering this one casually in passing - that would be less stressful and embarrassing and only set me back €400 or so.

She used to be there a good bit in the one in the Crescent-I did not stalk her enough to nail down her timetable but that pervert stalker Mark Renton might be able to help you out seen as he is not following SLR around anymore.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 814147, member: 9”]Thank you, count of monte cristo.

Horsebox, I wasn’t going to leave the trousers with the tailor and stroll home in my boxers. I thought it would be handy for him to see the suit on me. He could assess the waistline, measure my inside thigh, cup my balls and do other tailor related duties. He’d then write down what alteration needs to be made in a notebook or something and I’d drop the trousers back to him anon.

I’m still very unsure about this. I might even ask Appendage. Actually I think I’ll go in and buy another suit today and mention altering this one casually in passing - that would be less stressful and embarrassing and only set me back €400 or so.[/quote]

So instead of doing it all in one visit you were going to make two trips out of it? No wonder you’re losing weight with all the running around you’re doing.

Ah, I’d have been hitting the city centre outlet pal. I’m sure Renton has her sighted and has nicked a few pairs of her underwear off the line though.

I’ll be leaving work shortly. I need somebody to make a call on this for me. dancarter[/USER], [USER=706]Fagan ODowd[/USER], [USER=1117]Anto - you chaps available to advise?

Chaps, how much should one be paying for some good suit pants.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 814118, member: 9”]Guys, I have a hypothetical suit etiquette theory.

Say you bought a suit relatively recently but an intensive diet and nutrition and fitness regime resulted in you losing some weight and the suits becoming a little roomy.

Is it acceptable to go back to the store you purchased the suit in, get the tailor’s opinion as to the current fit and request that the suit be altered if necessary?

Or should one just buy more suits?[/quote]

Just get them to take em in. But warn em that you want it done in such a way that a relapse to your old ways can be catered for

As I mentioned above. Hugo boss outlet in Kildare village. Can’t go wrong

Quick update from TFK AFC dressing room: They are going to alter the suit and I completed the conversation without committing to buying anything else.

You entered that store a boy left a man.

It’s those negotiation skills that you’re sent on all those international business trips for :clap:

McGoverns is better.

There must be some chinee tailor out in Singapore to do it cheaply.

Yeah usually a good fit for reasonably proportioned people.

I had a wonderful experience with Louis Copeland (Pembroke Street) who made the alteration expertly and efficiently. The store assistant (Athlone Town supporter) was a thorough professional and a gentleman to boot. I’ll be making him my tailor of choice and I’ve already committed to purchasing their September special custom made suit offer as I want to have a new suit for the Chartered Accountants Ireland (Leinster Society) Christmas Luncheon on December 13th.

I’ve also purchased a Charles Tyrwhitt shirt online with my fucking initials on it. :clap:

[quote=“Bandage, post: 822510, member: 9”]I had a wonderful experience with Louis Copeland (Pembroke Street) who made the alteration expertly and efficiently. The store assistant (Athlone Town supporter) was a thorough professional and a gentleman to boot. I’ll be making him my tailor of choice and I’ve already committed to purchasing their September special custom made suit offer as I want to have a new suit for the Chartered Accountants Ireland (Leinster Society) Christmas Luncheon on December 13th.

I’ve also purchased a Charles Tyrwhitt shirt online with my fucking initials on it. :clap:[/quote]

Tread lightly you are flirting with the realm of douchebaggery and subjecting yourself to numerous jokes also…

It’s very tasteful and completely understated, just like those football managers with their initials emblazoned over their tops.