Buying a daycent Suit

KIB (for once) is correct here. Don’t buy in Ireland if thats at all possible, its the biggest rip off anywhere i’ve been for suits.

If you have to stay at home, i’ve got some decent suits from Best Mensware in Cork, presume they are the same boyo’s in Dublin. My favourite suit i ever had was bought in TK Maxx for 150.00, a Daniel something or other, from London. They have the odd beauty in TK Maxx, but its hit and miss. Price is always good though.

Louis Copeland will sort you out bro.

Don’t Mess with Texas.

Who said anything about beige??? Get a charcoal or dark grey one with a decent cut.

Have a look in this place Pike. Daycent suits and a good sale on

http://www.baumlerdublin.com/

Cheers Fran-will have a look there alright.
How does it work in these suit places-you pick your favourite and then they alter it to fit there and then or do you have to come back the next day?

Am leaning towards a suit of a grey colour. Pantone reference= 424 or 429

Nothing wrong with a nice beige look

http://www.independent.ie/multimedia/archive/00195/canary_195748t.jpg

They only alter it if they can’t find one that fits you e.g. if you really have a 33’ or a 35’ waist of if your leg is in between medium and long etc.

That was Irelands greatest humiliation on the International stage.

That pikie from Waterford in the Eurovision was up there too.

ah twas the trousers that really fucked it though…

Used to buy them in McGoverns in Limerick. Great job go to the same guy all the time, would
have you sorted in about five minutes.

Anyone ever engage the custom of Raja Fashions who sometimes advertise in the Irish Times and set up shop in the Four Seasons for a few days?
He talks a good game, does Raja. I always thought about giving it a go.

I wish we all wore suits all the time, like back in the old days.

I would go with the 424 or something a little darker. You don’t want to be dry cleaning your suit after everytime you wear it

Lads- word of advice. Buy a good suit otherwise you look like some scummer going to court or a young lad going for an interview. I can’t get over a lad being scabby when buying a suit and then dropping a load of money on a few pints on one night out. Women like a man in a classy suit, and don’t forget a decent pair of shoes. There are certain things in life that you can get away with buying cheap. Shoes and suits are not two of them.

Diffney’s do a good suit- Baumler are a decent make but wouldn’t be hard wearing for everyday use.
Bests also are usually ok.
Buy a suit in Zara or one of those high street places and you end up looking like Jamie Redknapp in a shiny suit that is too tight for you.

The above is my advice as a man of the world

You were going well until this outburst

I had to put it context for some of the mongs around here

Hey Yeats quit talkin’ bullshit.

Ah Thraw come on
Put up a recent pic of her

Besides a man aspiring to be Jamie Redknapp is like a young wan aspiring to be a WAG, very sad.