Buying a daycent Suit

Yeah, I know.
I did get a nice suit in Zara though. Plain black yoke. Fits like a glove but looks like a suit.

Good advice. Diegel can be decent suits as well. Only a gimp would wear something beige.

Huh?

I accept there may be some exceptions

Frazer in Hospital, Co Limerick is your only man. Generations of excellence in bespoke tailoring.

I’m a poor man so I have to buy off the peg so I bought a couple of nicely fitting suits there in Arnotts recently for small money, Austin Reed was the make.

:smiley:

+1

:rolleyes: Cheers mate.

Ill avoid the advice of a private school educated rugby playing toffee nosed pontificating fucktard if you dont mind. :rolleyes:

Thats great to know :rolleyes:

I’ve read the entire thread and I’m not sure if we reached a consensus. I ripped the balls out of two more suits lately so I’ve to do a bit of suit shopping later but I haven’t made any decisions where to get them. I was really thrown by Rocko’s Magee revelations - I actually own a couple of their offerings.

:lol:

What do you call a Fingallian in a suit?

:smiley:
An old one but a good one
…the accused

i would have said guilty

Lost?

cutting wit from the dregs of TFK

A cunt

Surely Radioactive Prawn will be along again soon to add some much-needed wit and intelligence to this thread, NCC?

unfortunately he doesnt post nearly enough as he should- when he does though its well worth reading - his acerbic wit is always welcomed

I’m tentatively making moves towards the suit market and am intrigued by this suggestion. Where would you suggest buying a blazer and slacks, MAD? Did you wear them in Clonmel?

Any suggestions for suits or where to buy them etc welcomed. I wonder are there any closing down sales of suit shops in Limerick coming up. That would be a stroke of luck…

Tony connollys/chaps

If you go to the suit shop on Catherine Street you could get your inside leg measured by Limericks greatest umpire <_<

I believe the silver fox of a ref from Ahane also works in the menswears retail industry in Limerick as well