Calling Bandage

Interesting update, pal. But our allegiance is not with Emmetts. I can’t say too much beyond that.

Nice try @anon67715551, you nearly drew him out there

Carrick Emmets hold a treasured place in my heart actually. Their success/progress, while not impacting on my conviviality, is always welcome.

2 Likes

That’s a lovely way of putting it.

1 Like

@Bandage was it the Oliver Dunne fancy cook it yourself takeaways you were getting? It has been suggested on a WhatsApp group of mrs J’s ladyfriends, and so has been taken as gospel. Should I do it or is it more of a COD than covid?

Bumped for @Bandage

why not just order takeaway from there?

Sorry, pal. I’m working ever so hard these days. My reasoning being the crèche could close or be forced to shut at any time without warning so I should knuckle down. I digress.

Yes, Oliver Dunne was very nice and quite straightforward. I got an email from them this week and they seem to have added a menu option or two. They only had one set dinner menu for a while - very tasty but you want some variety.

We only chose places you could get deliveries from and Ollie Dunne’s and Prado/Asador were our favourite two.

1 Like

McDonald’s do deliveries now on just eat

It is a take away. But you have to cook it yourself! This menu is called ‘date night’ for God’s sake. Every fibre in my being thinks this is a sham and I’m pushing for kajjal but that would be going against the might of her mates WhatsApp group. However, there is a tiny chance I’m wrong and its actually worth it.

They do takeaway that you don’t have to cook yourself

It’s called sushi

I’m not sure which part of this is difficult for you. HER MATES WHATSAPP GROUP RECOMMENDED THE COOK IT YOURSELF OPTION.

5 Likes

Are they they type to be spooked by fearmongering over WhatsApp sharing data with facebook. You might be able to eliminate this group altogether. Or at worst buy some time while they regroup on Telegram or Signal

How is it still open?

Possibly in the future. At the moment they’re too concerned about covid to be thinking about anything else.

Yes. The restaurant has a takeaway option so why buy an uncooked version

2 Likes

Ollie’s video ooking recipes on insta are top notch

Imagine someone recommends that you try two wheel transport. They specifically say ‘try a bike.’ At the point of sale you decide to get a moped. Even though you were recommended a bike. You go buy a load of diesel and contribute to the killing of the planet. That’s you that is.

2 Likes

why in the fuck would anyone order food from a restaurant that they have to cook themselves?

4 Likes