Calling Bandage

Beats all. Utter madness

1 Like

And pay restaurant prices for it… ( I have done it)

2 Likes

That’s the way it’s gone now with some lads.

2 Likes

I have no idea. Other than that it was recommended on a WhatsApp and that people are dying to do anything that will bring some joy or sense of something different/special into their lives in lockdown.

1 Like

order the ingredients from a supermarket and have them delivered - and save yourself money. You’re basically paying an establishment with a professional chef not to do anything.

1 Like

Open for children of essential workers etc etc.

Have you ever ordered a takeaway?

1 Like

yes, and it’s been cooked by the chef in the place where I got it from.

Look if you’re looking to nip this in the bud you can just tell the missus, we can order it cooked by a professional chef or we can order it to cook and I can make a balls of the restaurant priced ingredients

We both could have went that route but the creche asked for only children of frontline workers avail of it.

Did you have to get that letter from your line manager and all that shit so?

So we can establish that saving money wasnt the issue for you. Good.
As an excellent chef, she knows I wont make a balls of throwing a steak on or putting the oven on to the right temperature. Even @Bandage didn’t ffs sake.
As for the chef, I believe the bells and whistles have the authentic swanky chef descriptions if that will assuage your doubts as seen below.
Finally, as I pointed out, i want a fancy Indian from kajjal. But this idea has spread through her mates like covid and now I find myself being that cunt George Lee trying to scare her off.

I’m paying the premium for it to be cooked. You’ll be paying the premium and cooking it yourself like an absolute mug.

The rest of your post are the words of a man that’s been beaten by a whatsapp group. Hand in your testicles

2 Likes

Leave @Juhniallio alone you cunts… He’s had a tough year and deserves to cook his own take away if that’s what he wants.

6 Likes

My understanding is he’s cooking a takeaway for his wife’s WhatsApp group.

Youre actually a half decent cook by the looks of the ravenous thread. Doubt you need the TV dinner option

It’s a sham

1 Like

Thanks for the support TB, some of these cunts are like jackals… I want www.kajjal.ie and I’ll have it by God.

1 Like

A fine testament to your sub-standard comprehension skills.

A lot of the stuff is pre cooked and just needs a little heating in the oven. You can do it.

Thanks mate, it means a lot. I suffered with the earlier disappointment of your lack of engagement but the gentle abuse from some of the other tfk folk has warmed my soul on a dour Friday.
Hope the new job is going well.

1 Like

It’s an awful pity Mrs J isn’t confident enough in herself to say that her husband actually cooks far superior dinners for a fraction of the cost.

2 Likes