Calling Carryharry

If he only needs the battery then no point. I’m not sure of the Volvo setup but most cars have a one fits all battery.

1 Like

Is it just the battery? I.e. You pop the casing open and slip a tiny battery into it ?
Your local Tesco would probably stock them.

1 Like

I think so.

Still works, I’m just getting a message from the car telling me “remote battery voltage low”.

1 Like

Quite possibly. :+1:

Disgusting the way @carryharry tries to make money for his cronies in the motor industry, at the expense of my buddy @Nembo_Kid.

2 Likes

I’m insulted.

You’re caught out.

Afraid not, kid.

Does he not just put a battery into it ? Similar to a watch battery?

CR+2032 battery usually.

1 Like

Yeah. Most places will stock those. @carryharry will probably recommend that the car be towed, new engine, something refitted. It’s a pity the motor industry, like the cocaine market is riddled with dishonest bastards.

3 Likes

Joking about drugs is not funny.

You couldn’t trust your own twin if they worked in the motor industry.

4 Likes

I disowned Barry the day he said he wanted to be a mechanic.
He hasn’t been seen in Tipperary since he made that confession.

1 Like

@carryharry I know we’ve been through this before but… Is a Zafira an absolute piece of shit? and why? 08D with a new engine.

I know this sounds crazy but… I trust the mechanic. He’s a smashing fella.

http://www.toyota-4runner.org/attachments/5th-gen-t4rs/191134d1455235567-trading-my-toyota-4runner-durango-r-t-tput8lhl.jpg

2 Likes

Brand new engine apparently, /I presume they’re not still sending out engines that blow up?

I’ve no idea tbh, but Harry has always maintained that their engines are shite.

Petrol or diesel?

They are not great at all.

Coupled with a highly stressed, time poor mum of 4. Not a good mix.

1 Like

Petrol methinks. Highly stressed mum of 2 who’s pretty sure she’s not going to have another no sirree.