Calling CarryHarry

Going to change the car in the new year. Currently driving 12 Audi A6, which I really like, but I’m considering a BMW 520.

Stick with the Audi or go for the BMW?

[QUOTE=“Elvis Brandenberg Kremmen, post: 1063472, member: 1624”]Going to change the car in the new year. Currently driving 12 Audi A6, which I really like, but I’m considering a BMW 520.

Stick with the Audi or go for the BMW?[/QUOTE]

BMW pal. Vastly superior car to an Audi.

Hello Harry

[QUOTE=“Elvis Brandenberg Kremmen, post: 1063472, member: 1624”]Going to change the car in the new year. Currently driving 12 Audi A6, which I really like, but I’m considering a BMW 520.

Stick with the Audi or go for the BMW?[/QUOTE]
Not too much between both of them in fairness, the decision would mainly imo come down to styling preference. Both will hold a good resale value, BMW may be a little more spacious inside & the Auto transmission in the BMW is slightly better. Me personally, i would stick with the Audi. Just think the Audi engine goes better in the 2.0lt version than the BMW.
You should take a look at the 3.0lt Quattro version, some car to go. :eek:

Hi Hun xxx.

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1063481, member: 1517”]Not too much between both of them in fairness, the decision would mainly imo come down to styling preference. Both will hold a good resale value, BMW may be a little more spacious inside & the Auto transmission in the BMW is slightly better. Me personally, i would stick with the Audi. Just think the Audi engine goes better in the 2.0lt version than the BMW.
You should take a look at the 3.0lt Quattro version, some car to go. :eek:[/QUOTE]

Cheers for that. I find the Audi to grand space-wise. I had an A4 before and that was tight enough but there’s bags of room in the A6.

Both the car I have and the one I’m looking at are manual. I have a piseog about automatics since I got stuck with a bad one about 15-16 years ago.

[QUOTE=“Elvis Brandenberg Kremmen, post: 1063489, member: 1624”]Cheers for that. I find the Audi to grand space-wise. I had an A4 before and that was tight enough but there’s bags of room in the A6.

Both the car I have and the one I’m looking at are manual. I have a piseog about automatics since I got stuck with a bad one about 15-16 years ago.[/QUOTE]
I would highly recommend the Automatic, superb drive. :clap:
http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/audi/a6

[QUOTE=“Elvis Brandenberg Kremmen, post: 1063489, member: 1624”]Cheers for that. I find the Audi to grand space-wise. I had an A4 before and that was tight enough but there’s bags of room in the A6.

Both the car I have and the one I’m looking at are manual. I have a piseog about automatics since I got stuck with a bad one about 15-16 years ago.[/QUOTE]

If I was ever to buy a car with an engine bigger than 2.0lt I would go the automatic route. They are a great job if you have something with a bit of poke in it

The A6 is a 2 litre, the BMW is a 2.2.

When I bought the A6, it was the winner in a decision involving a Merc E220 automatic. Just couldn’t warm to the Merc at all.

What are the 525’s like? 4 cyl i see.
i still think you’re wasting your time with a 5 series unless you go for 535d

[QUOTE=“Elvis Brandenberg Kremmen, post: 1063499, member: 1624”]The A6 is a 2 litre, the BMW is a 2.2.

When I bought the A6, it was the winner in a decision involving a Merc E220 automatic. Just couldn’t warm to the Merc at all.[/QUOTE]

The 220 is a smashing car. Mrs ccha is burning the road here to limerick while I relax in comfort

Would you often let herself drive as opposed to driving yourself ( bar scoops being on board )?
I can’t handle the driving of my moth.

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1063507, member: 1517”]
I can’t handle the driving of my moth.[/QUOTE]

+1

My worst nightmare. I usually close my eyes and pray to god almighty.

Jez… the boom is back lads.

Audi, BMW and Merc’s.

:confused:

Do you let the young fella drive it?

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1063518, member: 686”]Jez… the boom is back lads.

Audi, BMW and Merc’s.

:confused:[/QUOTE]
Us businessmen need to look the part. #prayforcolinmontgomerie

[QUOTE=“Elvis Brandenberg Kremmen, post: 1063499, member: 1624”]The A6 is a 2 litre, the BMW is a 2.2.

When I bought the A6, it was the winner in a decision involving a Merc E220 automatic. Just couldn’t warm to the Merc at all.[/QUOTE]

Stick with the A6.

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1063518, member: 686”]Jez… the boom is back lads.

Audi, BMW and Merc’s.

We can’t all drive Saab’s with boots full of bullshit

Audi, BMW and Merc’s.

For some of us it never went away. The ballsy guys.

Myself & @balbec are big Audi fans. :clap::clap: