Calling CarryHarry

Landrover Discovery would be my own choice but each to their own.

A fine choice for high brow Business meeting with clients & future purchases at Ballinasloe/Headford marts. :clap:

How big would the battery be?

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1063507, member: 1517”]Would you often let herself drive as opposed to driving yourself ( bar scopes being on board )?
I can’t handle the driving of my moth.[/QUOTE]

No fear of her, she is a good pilot.

Fleet insurance wont cover the young lad driving

Absolutely no idea mate.

Yeah, it would cover both aspects nicely.

when electric cars take over in 18 months carryharry is going to look an even bigger dick than normal with his recommendations, expect a parting of the ways by horsebox in that time

you live in the “emerging” world mate

Sorry to burst your bubble mate, but electric cars will never work. Self driving cars will surpass them and be the next thing.

they already work you hook nose cunt

You keep telling yourself that mate. Wait until the Brisbane lion gets stranded somewhere with your 2 kids in your Note cos the battery won’t take a charge anymore.

note?

btw, i note your pops at kev on another thread, you seem to have a problem with posters who have returned home after a successful stint in Oz,ourt success both at home and abroad seems to threaten you. God help fisty if he ever comes home

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1063698, member: 80”]note?

btw, i note your pops at kev on another thread, you seem to have a problem with posters who have returned home after a successful stint in Oz,ourt success both at home and abroad seems to threaten you. God help fisty if he ever comes home[/QUOTE]

Success??

?

Not sure what the success was mate so was questioning it?

Not mutually exclusive.

Im looking for a 7 seater harry 8k to 10k to spend,any suggestions,diesel

Where bouts ( roughly ) you living, MF?

Limerick bud

Fuck off Harry, just cause he’s from the general Kinlough/Kiltyclogher territory doesn’t mean they’re all living rough. Plenty of crustys and friends of alternative living in the general areas but @massey ferguson is from a long established tribe. I fucking resent you’re smarmy comment. Cunt.