Calling CarryHarry

Depending on the size of vehicle you need. I like the Seat Alahambra, seats 7 adults if needed, back 2 seats removable to leave a huge booth, basically a VW only better priced & spec’d.

Thanks bud only need the 7 seats the odd time

Beware following :

• Citroen C5
  • Opel Zafira
  • Ford Galaxy

Heaps of dung.

The galaxy is one of the most uncomfortable things ive ever traveled in and im including tractors in that

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1072882, member: 1517”]Beware following :

• Citroen C5
  • Opel Zafira
  • Ford Galaxy

Heaps of dung.[/QUOTE]

What is the problem with the zafira? Know a couple of people who had them and the car simply gave up and refused to budge. (a mad moose episode of sorts)

Had electrical problems with a vectra many years ago and never went back to opel

[QUOTE=“ciarancareyshurlingarmy, post: 1072889, member: 464”]What is the problem with the zafira? Know a couple of people who had them and the car simply gave up and refused to budge. (a mad moose episode of sorts)

Had electrical problems with a vectra many years ago and never went back to opel[/QUOTE]
Opel are woefully built cars. Cost a fortune to repair. Worth fuck all second hand. Horrible horrible cars.

‘its a german’ ?

Value for money* German built.

*cheap as chips production

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1072882, member: 1517”]Beware following :

• Citroen C5
  • Opel Zafira
  • Ford Galaxy

Heaps of dung.[/QUOTE]
I drove a Zafira around Spain for about 5 days a few years ago and I can confirm they are utter dogshit.

you are coming out with some cracking anecdotes lately mate

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1072877, member: 1517”]Depending on the size of vehicle you need. I like the Seat Alahambra, seats 7 adults if needed, back 2 seats removable to leave a huge booth, basically a VW only better priced & spec’d.

http://www.carsplusplus.com/pictures/2008/106464/photo.jpg[/QUOTE]
I may be wrong, but I think this was the favoured drive of Dr Shipman, and he didn’t take senescence lightly. He would have had little tolerance for anything failing the NCT.

Lovely footage on the news there of a spontaneous dashboard fire in a Zafira in Cork.

1 Like

Imagine driving a Zafira, being a parent of toddlers and you regularly locked them inside the car for an hour or two when going for a few pints. That footage would really make you think.

2 Likes

Might take the heat off VW for a while​:kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:…Good afternoon to YOU

I’m not one to brag but :ronnyroar: to me…

2 Likes

wtf? Did this happen?

Winner Rating

:laughing:

No, mate.

@carryharry when selling a used car, do you make potential buyers aware of future fixes you know will need done or just say nothing

Do you fuck!!