Calling KP

@KinvarasPassion, hi buddy.
I’m attending a 3 day event soon in the Clayton hotel in Galway.
Q1. Is it a nice hotel.
Q2. I’m led to believe it’s a bit outside of Galway town ? Would you recommend staying there or staying city centre. I’ll be having a few pints each night and I don’t want to marooned on the outskirts of the city.
If you wouldn’t recommend staying there where would you recommend.
Cost is not an issue.

Well la-di-da! Why slum it in a 4*?

Unhelpful rating.

Ps. It’s work related so I don’t pay neither do I slum it.

It’s a nice hotel - bro is having his wedding there this year. It’s beside racecourse, so you’re the right side of the city for getting home. Plus, there’s no messing around with driving / taxis if you have a few pints in the resident’s bar.

Thank you @ironmoth.
Is it far outside the city though.
I don’t want to be stuck outside of the city for 3/4 nights in a crappy hotel bar. bollix acting with taxis etc when I could be in a city centre hotel.

It’s a fair bit out of town but taxi’s no issue in late evenings.

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

I think I’ll chance city centre and taxi in and out to the hotel every day.
Any recommendations for a city centre hotel.

Radisson

That’s a dumb idea. Traffic in the mornings & early evening would be shit.

3 Likes

I hate being stuck in out of town hotels and they mainly have poxy resident bars. Sure if I stay in town it’s easier to taxi out to your hotel by day and have the centre option

Why the fuck did you come on asking for advice then you fucking oddball.

Because I wanted to know if it was very far out of town !!!
We established that it was after about 3 fucking posts, but you keep telling me to stay out there.
I really don’t understand why you’re being so nasty to me today. You know I’m on a downer.

Take a nap.

I’ll try. Thanks buddy.

I’d stay in the city centre. The radisson is the right side of town. Jury’s handy for the pinting quarter. The other place is not only a long way from town, it’s marooned in a semi industrial wasteland.

1 Like

Stay in town. Absolutely fuck all out that side of town in the evenings.

2 Likes

Thanks lads. That’s the info I needed.
The raddison or jury’s it is so.

Radisson is lovely but also try Park House hotel, nicely located (across from An Pucan) and lovely food. Traffic heading out to Clayton in the mornings shouldn’t be too bad.

Top shout…The Park House is top notch and in a great location…

1 Like