Calling KP

Nice spot.

Careful Brimmer, this is a setup.

1 Like

its a pity brimmer doesn’t have internet access, he could have easily checked how far certain hotels are from the city centre.

as for the rest of ye, just read back over his posts about galway. I want this cunt fed to pigs when ye are finished with him.

3 Likes

Thanks again lads. Did a bit of homework on park house and it’s seems to tick all of the boxes.
Appreciate that guys.

Google Maps could have told you that, rather than trying to waste @KinvarasPassion 's time.

Google maps can’t give you the low down info. For example that the hotel is located in a semi industrial area.
The funny thing is there’s no sign of @KinvarasPassion today. But in the spirit of TFK the query was addressed and resolved anyway.

and then have the pigs force fed to some Muslims.

package him up and sell him to yanks. Brimmerwurst

1 Like

It’s his first time booking into a hotel by the sounds of it.

Give the lad a break.

1 Like

first time using a company credit card aswell, the big roaster will proably go ape with it :grin:

He’ll order a big sthaek for his dinner. With pepper sauce. And chips.

2 Likes

and a pint of milk with the well done steak

3 Likes

I saw a few lads ordering WELL DONE steak at a wedding recently. Poor oul flutes didn’t realize asking was pointless as everyone got it the same way.

2 Likes

side of veg maybe as well?

Might as well go all out.

Lads, this is Park House Hotel in Galway City we’re talking about. Not Hayes’s Hotel in Thurles. The steak will be perfectly fried on the griddle, then covered in tinfoil and into the oven to finish. I suspect Brimmer will be sampling the wine menu, and the only milk consumed will be milk of magnesia for the heart burn. Enjoy the stay @Brimmer_Bradley. Park House has a stretched limo for hire, so you could jaunt out the Clayton in style.

6 Likes

Stretched limo

:clap:

Brimmer is the type of lad who buys wine in Centra

I actually get the majority of the household wines direct from France. Better value and range.

3 Likes

The tinfoil goes on after it comes out of the oven you roaster.

2 Likes

Can’t believe I’m posting this for a second time, but la-di-dah! :thumbsup: :wink:

1 Like