Calling KP

I’ll have to give that an informative rating

Pps.
@KinvarasPassion buddy. I’ve knocked you off of your perch as the most gullible traveller on TFK and you’ve earned 12+ likes ( and counting).
We’ll have some crack taking about that when we’re skulling pints together next week above in the pox hotel.

1 Like

My only worry would be that while he is in the middle of pumping the large black lady some oiled up black lad might jump out of the closet with a big 12inch hammer on him ready to wreck @Brimmer_Bradley.

@Brimmer_Bradley the Nox (is that short for Noxious?) gets great reviews on trip advisor and Nigel Canavan seems to be a really good egg and on top of his brief.

https://www.tripadvisor.ie/Hotel_Review-g186609-d8074436-Reviews-Nox_Hotel-Galway_County_Galway_Western_Ireland.html

We can just knock off the “B”.

2 Likes

Sounds good to me pal. If i throw this on over a pair of bootcuts I should blend in nicely

2 Likes

That’s interesting in fairness, and it has changed hands. It’s actually not a million miles from woodquay.
If it were me, I’d rather stay in town though.

He wouldn’t be seen dead with a dim cunt like you.

I’m hoping that by now Harold that you have come out of the drug fuelled rage you were in last night. I deliberately didn’t engage with your silliness, you might have noticed.
An apology would go a long way to redeeming yourself after that last post.

I don’t take drugs, pal. I don’t know where lads get that notion from tbh.

2 Likes

Amateur hour stuff from @Brimmer_Bradley

3 Likes

It full of hookers most weekends.

@Brimmer_Bradley

Any updates pal? How is the Nox fairing out?

How are they treating ye over in the Clayton?

It must be awful as he’s been seething on here for the last few days.

Going next weds morning. I’m sorry now I didn’t stay out at the Clayton. We’ve a working dinner type thing weds + Thurs evening after both days. I reckon I’ll have minimal contact with the actual city while I’m there. The dinners commence @ 7:00PM, so it’ll be 10:30 I suppose before I get out of there.
I appreciate your concern.
How’s the new addition to the family?
Have the olders ones been put out much.
That’s probably where you’ll have to step up and go the extra mile.

You’re an awful scallywag

I’m down in Galway next Friday, pal.

Did you take the job offer?

I’m going down to “interview”.

Will you take it when offered?

#inthebag