Calling KP

Ah ffs sake. :rage::rage::rage:

Informative rating.

@Brimmer_Bradley - you went to the trouble of calling in the heavies and tying up valuable forum resources, now are you going to man up and tell this bitch to pull her chest in?

3 Likes

Sounds like the Montague in Laois, ie, now an hold up for asylum seekers.

1 Like

@Brimmer_Bradley

@Brimmer_Bradley was giving it big licks on the forum not so long ago. :laughing:

He’ll try explain this away by saying he’s too important to get bogged down in hotel bookings.

But does he have enough sway to put the foot down and get the booking amended?

1 Like

Handy enough all the same, if he’s in the market for having his Ford serviced.

3 Likes

I can now rest easy that my family trip to Liffey Valley back in 2012 is about to surpassed.

16 Likes

The new rankings

1. Brimmers stay in a brothel / asylum centre
  2. KP’s family stay in the Heroin capital of West Dublin
  3. Kev bringing his bird for a romantic weekend in New Ross
8 Likes

:joy:

Geeeeezus Christ. I think she has it booked. I thought it’d be grand and handy to let her off.
Sure fuck it. It’s the last week in January. I won’t be missing much in the line of nightlife in the city anyway.
Is it much of a walk or taxi into town ?
Will taxis accept fares from this ‘hotel’ ?

Do not stay there at any cost. I am warning you now.

3 Likes

The pillo hotel would even have been better than there.

He’ll have a great view of traffic.

Brimmer, seriously, cancel the fuck out of that and stay in jury’s if budget is an issue. It ticks all the boxes.

1. It’s fucking dreadful by all accounts.
  2. It’s awkward to get to town from.
  3. It’s awkward to get to the Clayton from.
  4. It’s awkward to get to in the first place.
    You’d be better off at the Clayton, and that’s saying something.
    It’s nearest attraction is a drive through supermacs.
    Fucking hell.
    Don’t say you weren’t very well warned.
2 Likes

PS, show her the above.
She’ll thank you for it.

I’ll get on to her first thing tomorrow. I’d put up with a lot of shit. But the one thing I wanted was a central hotel.
Sure when I’m away with work I’d have dinner at a leisurely pace and 5/6 pints in a pub in whatever town or city and all you’d want then is a warm clean bed.

Ps. The budget is around, I think €150 per night generally. Don’t have a clue what this crowd are charging.

He’ll get caught up in a three-way with some big black one if he goes and I think that’s what he is secretly hoping for. Textbook case really - letting the wife book knowing she would try and cut corners to have more money for shopping thereby ending up in a bargain hotel - feinging innocence then about what really goes on there and giving it the auld- ‘shur it’s booked now I might as well tip along’ - and all the while his German’s helmet touching his belly button he is so hyped about laying it into some big black lady.

7 Likes

Lads, he’s going away for a dirty weekend with a female workmate (not the one with the big knockers, the other one). It’s all the one where it is located as they will probably not leave the room for the duration of the visit, or at least one would hope.

Knox would be less than 100 per night I’d say. Though you’d prob get happy ending.

15 quid per hour I believe

3 Likes