Calling The Dunph

I don’t think the mayo will make much of a difference but it has to be Hellman’s mustard, I did 4 parts mayo to 1 part mustard and it was superb…

Yesterday I managed to pick up a bottle of “Hellmans mayo with a pinch of mustard”…it is quite nice and has the same colour texture as Eddie burger sauce but it nowhere near as good as Eddie’s sauce

What do you think Eddies burger sauce is? Obviously they put their own twist or secret ingredient in it, but would you class it being closest to a mayo with mustard sauce you can pick up at the shops?

I’m thinking of getting in touch with their head office about it…

Yes, I think it is mainly Mayo & Mustard, possibly with some sort of secret ingredient…

Write up a draft there and i will send it

Dear Sir/Madam,

I write to you in relation to the secret sauce contained in your burgers. I have become very taken with this sauce but am having difficulty deciphering exactly what it is. My mind will be at ease when i find out precisely what this secret sauce is. As a long serving, loyal and very satisfied Eddie Rockets customer i demand to be granted this simple request. I look forward to your swift reply.

Sincerely

Insert signature

message sent

found this on their website thought it might interest you

I did a bit of snooping on their site and I think I found the sauce

the holy grail

it has to be their mustard mayonaisse…the plot thickens

What is Eddie Rocket’s real secret ingredient?
Our people.

Yeah, good one. Now tell us the secret ingredient you pricks.

A nice picture in that link of contented staff…

No sign of a response yet…

The dirty cunts…this is the response I got

Sorry the answer is in the question “Secret”!!!

Ed

Dunph I await your rebuttal

:angry:

This is my draft response

Hi Ed

I am disappointed to hear such an answer from you. As someone who would consider themselves a regular customer of the Eddie Rockets chain I don’t think it is too much to ask for a reasonable response to a reasonable question, the condescending nature of your reply was not necessary.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could please inform me who supplies you with the sauce or a recipe for it as i would love to have some to accompany my dinner each evening. If not, them my family and I will have to think about taking our business elsewhere, given that we would eat in your restaurants 3 or 4 times a month i would hope that it would not come to that.

Regards

The Dunph

That’s a good response, i wasn’t aware you’d be signing my name to it though…

I even set the E mail address up in your name nigeldunphy@gmail.com

Is Ed the name of the man you are dealing with on this?

He signd off his response as Ed

This could be short for Eddie Rocket but I doubt it is the man himself

Could I suggest changing the ‘3 or 4 times a month’ bit to 3-4 times a week or day even which would be a true reflection of the Dunph.

yes but then the dunph could well end up being banned for life if this goes tits up and that is the last thing we want

I think I’ve only ate in an Eddie Rockets twice and I was too warped to remember what the food was like. What meal would one reccomend from this establishment? I could do with one at the minute, I poisoned myself with drink yesterday, in the form for junk food now.

smoke stack burger :wub: