Calling The Selfish Giant

Enlighten me please bro.whats up his ass

I have to say this in code in case he attacks me again for bringing it up.

Tipster forum as him upsurped has crumbledapple@ that seething is he.

6 Likes

You have a sharp tongue mac and it is unbecoming. You’ve said it now and you can’t put the genie back in the bottle. Best you can do is explain what led you to lash out at a guy who played sigeurson cup football.

His explanation certainly didn’t satisfy me yesterday mate. Im thinking of proposing a week ban for him from the equine matters thread.

If you think that is sufficient, you can second my proposal and we can put it to a vote.

seconded

Thanks mate. The poll opens now for one minute.

I vote to ban him

the people have spoken

The rebels have won

1 Like

Unanimous.

@Rocko, it has democratically been decided that @Mac should be banned from the current Equine Matters thread for ONE WEEK following his attack on @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy.

The proposed dates for the ban are Monday 24th April 2017 to Sunday 30th April 2017 inclusive.

Can you arrange same. Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Reluctantly seconding the proposal, if we routinely allowed posters to exchange cross words and barbed insults what sort of forum would we have? TSG has been nothing but a presence for good online and doesn’t deserve the sharp rebuke mac saw fit to let fly with.

Mate, can you change your avatar please? I find myself glossing over your posts now assuming it’s the other fella

1 Like

no worries bro

dont want you to miss 2 (two) nice replies for the same post

1 Like

Nice avatar change, pal.

thanks bro

I’ve great respect for men who are not frightened of taller & obviously physically stronger women / life partners.

Lickspittle quisling rating.

Is it that time of the week already? How’s my Booze Buddy?

1 Like

Clean the shite off your fingers pal…your phone must be in bits.

Is he sauced already?

Drunken posting. Takes a special kind of cunt to engage in that sort of behaviour.

4 Likes

He’s only a chap mate, would you not take him aside and put him right, in the same way as @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy did with you?