Calling The Selfish Giant

Your missus?

Hey Buddy…

What weather we’re having. Incredibly we’re making square bales (yes, yes I know…)

Antipodean isobars in the West today. Just to let you know that the West’s truly awake…

Cider time - do you approve…

certainly do

was down the cricket club today with the kids,it was splendid,what a time to be alive

1 Like

mate, I want to start using oofftt as part of my daily conversations… but I am a little unsure of the context.

For instance this morning I met an elderly neighbour who got a kick from a cow during the week which left him with a broken wrist. As he wrapped up his explaination of the incident I went “oooffftttt” but he looked at me like I had 2 heads. Was the context correct here?

4 Likes

yes, very good- correct usage

my main piece of advice is to refrain from using it in any conversations relating to kids

4 Likes

I don’t think you’re snide enough kp.

I think “that’s a clamping” would have been more appropriate.

1 Like

Thinly veiled ‘oooft’ from Flatty.

Oooft.

1 Like

You should have told him the cow mugged him off good and proper

1 Like

Did the phone ever show up? They always do

1 Like

You’d want your head examined to get that close to a cunt of a cow.

2 Likes

Yeah. Out near the front gate in a puddle of water.

1 Like

FOA of @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

FOAD you utter utter hun cunt

That is all

Bro?

Right fucko, explain yourself…and it better be good.

2 Likes

Cheers bro.

I do recall his lack of gratitude led to you stop posting tips before. He can be a slimey motherfucker at times

:grinning:

Fuck sake, since when did a lad need to explain himself on here when he’s in the mood for venting.

Cringe

https://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/4257962.jpg

Disgusting attack on you pal. I’ve explained what’s going on with Mac over a number of threads in the past few days.