Campervan

Any recommendations for hiring one of these in the Dublin area? What should I expect to pay roughly for a 4 berth for 4 nights?

Thanks guys.

More info on this please horse. Is it yourself and three brassers off to bundoran with a glovebox full of personal or is it yourself, the good lady and her parents in courtown?

4 Likes

You mong.

agree rating

Two couples heading to Cornwall for 3 nights, me oul flower. Looking to pick it up on a Friday and drop back on a Monday. Doesn’t necessarily have to be fancy. Just 2 or 4 beds. Showers and other facilities will be provided. Heading over on the ferry.

Dislike

Could be very expensive, pal. Comprehensive insurance a must. Another issue is whether your current Drivers Licence allows you to drive certain vehicles above certain weights etc.

Driving via Car & booking accommodation as you go may be cheaper.

Cornwall is about an 8 hour drive from the ferry - are you fucking mad? Fly to Exeter or Plymouth or whatever that regional airport is and make your way from there.

1 Like

Oh it would, my friend. There are numerous options that would be easier and more comfortable but a campervan is what is wanted and that’s that. I presume insurance would be sorted by whoever is providing the van at my cost obviously?

I know. See my response to Harry. Also your maths ain’t great, pal.

1 Like

horsebox is some idiot

Its something i have never looked into to be honest.

Edit, fucking hell… €1300 plus fuel etc :hushed:

http://rv.turtle-travel.com/resultsod.html?search_uuid=dublin|dublin|20150719|20150726|IE|32|Z|en

Ah jaysus.

Fly over and rent one here, or look at “glamping”. Cornwall has loads of it.

What a fuck wit. Disaster of a thread.

@Horsebox
Why have i not been invited on this Drug Fueled Road Trip?

I know, pal. I know.

Anybody ever rented a campervan in Dublin/Ireland?

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Horsebox is a dumb cunt’?

Fuck you naismith you cunt. You’re exactly who you pretend to be. Horsebox is a fuckin dolphin.

4 Likes

Why don’t you just drive over and rent a camper there? Also have you ever stayed in a camper? It’s shit.