Camping, the Outdoors and So On

You’re having a whale of a time. The outdoors is great. Would you fancy a weekend footing turf?

2 Likes

@Corksfinedtboy please take note.

1 Like

Are you at the Gaelic grounds then?

2 Likes

Naw, I don’t go to the big matches any more.

I hear it’s livening up out there though. There’s lines of Tipp Reg cars with the boots open down in Na Piarsaigh. Hang sandwiches and flasks of tae. It’s a sight to behold. We’re back!

Spiritual home for them :blue_square::yellow_square:

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: pebbles packed

Not sure what you mean
Do you know the significance of the pebble?

1 Like

Rather use a smooth stone (Middle East in parts)than rub it all over the rocks

In days of old
When men were bold
And toilet paper wasn’t invented
They used wiped their arse with a tuft of grass
And went home contented

In the days of old when men were bold
And the jacks was not invented
They did their load in the middle of the road
And went off quite contented

1 Like

We speaks the same language

1 Like

We might conceivably be similar in age.

1 Like

Possibly- I was around well before the Beatles

@backinatracksuit
Down in Flemings in Killarney for the weekend. Massive site and they know how to charge but a decent spot all the same

The younger lad headed off camping yesterday with the cubs for the first time. Two nights in Powerscourt. He got the hair cut before he left - blade zero back and sides and hair on top. He must have seen a snippet of Full Metal Jacket or something.

He headed to Decathlon my wife to buy what he needed - a new rain jacket, back pack, bowl, flashlight, saucepan, cutlery, water bottle, ground mat and a skate board. For 131 euro - savage value.

1 Like

Heading off to Slea Head first thing in the morning to go camping for the weekend. Can’t fuckin wait.

8 Likes

It’s the nicest place in Ireland. And in this weather :heart_eyes:

Enjoy !

2 Likes

Absolutely sick rain for almost 12 hours solid last night. Tent not a pretty sight this morning.

4 Likes

Did you not check the weather?

:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

The weather is the weather. You’d never do anything if you were waiting for perfect weather here. The site was booked and prepaid for ages ago. You just get on with things. #makingmemories

4 Likes