Car Insurance

I’m looking to buy a new motor before the end of the Summer a 98 Type R Integra to be more precise,i’m 24 have full drivers licence for 5 years and the same time no claims bonus with AXA.Anyone around here know of a good company that might quote me?? thanking you in advance WYTs.

Tesco!

Serioulsy, got insurance from them last year. 25% cheaper than the rest. Underwritten by RSA. The excess figures are higher but not by much.

Never even thought of them,il have a look cheers man!

i think most insurance charge a premium if they are dealing with simpletons.Probably best to let someone else fill in the forms mate or else they will be onto you

Did you discover that the hard way while getting life insurance or something?? be an awful shame if you died in a horrible accident and your litter of bastards got nothing for it.

Just moved my car insurance to Aviva. They were over €100 cheaper than all the rest for me for some reason. Seems to work out cheaper if you can put a wife / girlfriend / bitch on as a named driver if she has a car of her own as well.

:smiley:

nothing quite as funny as an irate simpleton

Why do some of the companies make it so long winded to get a bleedin quote for car insurance.
Chill let you do a “quick quote” which is grand, but I’ve abandoned a few other websites due to the amount of information they are looking for. You would think they would make it as easy possible for you to get a quote.

They’re only interested in getting your details so they can sell them onto marketing companies.

Ya, the cunts.

Seriously though it is a pain in the hole when you fill in the necessary bits like car Model, Year, No claims bonus etc to then be faced with a page that asked how many times a day you fart and how many Chinese men does it take to screw in a light bulb.

Depends, how high is a China man?

Depends on how much crack you give him.

Have been quoted €594 for the 1.6 i30 with Ms Locke as a named driver. Over 5 years no claims. Should I bother to shop around? With Axa

If fully comp that is a very good deal,I never did get that Teg and I never will now.

1 Like

Have either of you got a tax saver monthly annual or travel pass? If so, Allianz take off a nice bit as they know you’re not using car for work.

1 Like

Use the car for work alright so that’s included

Axa were miles better than everyone else for us the last few times. Is it a renewal or a new quote?

Try FirstIreland.ie and if you are with Bank of Ireland or AIB its worth trying them for Car Insurance

Heard Bank Of Ireland are decent

1 Like

Been with Blue Insurance the last two years. Miles cheaper than anywhere else at the time. Renewal in a few weeks and the cheeky cunts have doubled in price.

Allianz the best after loads of shopping around, this time around. Still more than what I’m paying currently.