Career Change

I accepted a new role two weeks ago and am waiting until the end of next week to hand in the notice for this very reason.

18 Likes

Congrats on the new job pal

1 Like

Great news. I’ve said it before, we’ve watched you grow from a wide eyed intern to the powerhouse that you are today :clap:

1 Like

I hope in the interview you highlighted your competency by referencing your indefatigable defences of Big Mick’s away record in Georgia on TFK.

Good stuff mate

1 Like

I have an excellent interview technique for competency based questions which I must share in the job interview thread one of the days.

3 Likes

Yup. Lose non vested… I left a few grand behind me in Amazon but I had to wait till May for them to vest… Amazon stock flying it :disappointed:

1 Like

Does it involve a vending machine in Dunnes stores?

7 Likes

Well done @Big_Dan_Campbell.

:joy: someone bump that again. Classic

It’s with a somewhat heavy heart. I had a great two years in my old/current role where I worked in a small team and I got to travel the world and work on some really cool shit in what i would have classed as very high performing team. But a merger took place last year the two of us based in Europe got absorbed into a new team with no consultation with us or the director of that team before Christmas and given no real path to get back to doing something similar to what I was previously doing

He handed in his notices earlier this week as well. But I am looking forward to the new role which is located about three minutes away from the old/current office.

12 Likes

Congrats @Big_Dan_Campbell

1 Like

You’ve just become a merger synergy. Congrats.

Open university

Will the soccer correspondent be assigned to MLS or will he be reporting on football too?

1 Like

I have a decent knowledge of the Romanian and other eastern European leagues if that’s any use.

9 Likes

Cc @KinvarasPassion

1 Like

You could earn a great reputation for “predicting” results :wink:

You could fill both jobs?