Career Change

Yep, to be honest there’s never been a better time to change jobs in my profession.

2 Likes

Taking 3 weeks off and then back into it. I can’t imagine what it’ll be like to have 3 whole weeks without work emails

10 Likes

Getting some training in as I type, started off with an old reliable

5 Likes

No better feeling than walking away from the few niggly little issues you can’t shake off :rofl:

2 Likes

No need for that ascerbic comment you bad bastard, but I gave it a like for the wit alone.

Good luck in the future @Fran . Hope the future brings all your hopes and aspirations.

You mean lunch.

Thanks Boxty, @Ambrose_McNulty’s ascerbic comments are always welcomed

You should take more time off if you can.

And if that doesn’t work, there’s always tfk!

There’s a great bit of cutting in Pampers

1 Like

I’m assuming here you had another position lined up?

Ah I see you have. Good luck

1 Like

I’d know/knew him fairly well also. Sat beside him in school.

Myself and another mate went over to visit in 2010 and the fucker had actually already planned to be back home in ireland for a quick holiday at the same time. We couldn’t change the dates. I knew another lad living over there so we still had someone who knew the city etc. Outrageously good looking women :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

His hostel is some spot in fairness to him. Very impressive. Last I heard he was very sick of backpackers, as you’d imagine.

How long is a rotation? And is the money good?

Closed down good while

1 Like

Ah right. He is still living over there I think?

I know he came home for a bit and was told the prospect of going back on the tools having run a successful business was weighing on him. Not sure where is he is these days.

1 Like

Pal of mine lived in Medellin for a couple of years. Perfect climate. Said it’s like Ireland in the 1980s but with mobile phones and the internet and without pubs. He liked it. Liked the people.

He liked the poverty, unemployment and rampant sexual abuse of children?

Yeah. But In sunshine.

2 Likes

Guys my missus has nuked the Abuja “dream”