Career Change

:clap::clap::clap:3 day week is a dream, it’s either months of madness or weeks of killing days by hiking/ swimming

1 Like

Ooooooooooft. Gil sprinkles some broken glass on the cycle path here.

1 Like

Headshot

1 Like

The chain slipped badly there. On the bright side Rovers could rescue the evening for him. I wouldn’t like to think of him shouting at the children or the dog.

Well used to recruiters plaguing me with LinkedIn messages and the occasional email to my personal email or phone call at this stage. Par for the course quietly declining and thanking them for reaching out, its their job at the end of the day. But I was contacted by a recruiter from a rival company to my work email ffs. For a job in wexford. I’m living in cark and have no interest in moving that far.

My work email, where I do all my current employers business. The utter cheek. I gave her a one liner. Not interested please do not contact me again as this is my work email. No kind regards or sign off in liue of fuck off

3 Likes

That’s a different stairs.
You’re trying to cod us.

4 Likes

If u check the thread I said a different one I’ll post up the finished one in 5 m then judge

3 Likes

That ok compadre?

@Corksfinedtboy rumbled

randy marsh orgasm GIF by South Park

1 Like

@Corksfinedtboy 's just put @habanerocat on the broad of his back.

3 Likes

Suspicious minds on here :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::blush:it’s a crazy gathering :+1:

1 Like

That’s called first coat of water based undercoat ( 1 of 3 in parts followed by 2/3 coats of how’s your father )

That’s a top job.
No Friday afternoon rushing home job there.
Sure I was only hopping the ball.

2 Likes

Know bud- tbh it was a nightmare, clients were young yuppies who were vv hard to please,I’ll think thrice about working for a friend of a friend again- absolute ball breakers

Any of ye any experience of pulling out of a job after accepting an offer? I’ve all the contracts signed, medial done and start date given with an American Multinational. Just received another offer which is much better interms of work life/travelling/ hours/ stress ect. and really have to take it. They’ll obviously be pissed but what can they do? Theres one person who opened some doors for me here and might never speak again to me but I got to put myself 1st even if it feels dirty.

5 Likes

I think you’ve answered your own questions there.
The direct hiring manager/recruiter or whoever might be annoyed, but outside of that no one will really give a fuck. Especially a big multinational who would fire you in a heartbeat if they had to.

When it comes to your work life, do an honest days work but make you are looking after yourself first.

27 Likes

I’d have no truck in telling an MNC and the lad that you’ve got a better option …it’s all bidness