Career Change

Also, can anyone recommend a decent hotel (with conference facilities) in Dublin to hold interviews? TIA advance.

35 is the work visa cut off age for oirish?.. Anyway, indeed is probably bigger than jobs.ie

What sort of money are you offering me before I send you my CV

Just hit lads up on LinkedIn. I’m sure if you speak nicely to the big lad in our WhatsApp group he’ll give you a few candidates

Doesn’t want anyone from TFK to declare an interest

2 Likes

If only there was a high profile recruitment company staffed by lads with plenty of time on their hands who are gods to the 10-35 age bracket…

1 Like

He’ll promise you a ton of money. You might get 20c in $ then

8 Likes

I’ll be wanting flights home for the Hurling Championship also.

Technically, there’s a clear visa pathway for anyone up to 45 that we can sponsor. I just don’t want some bollocks trying to take my job for half me wage.

We can barely get young lads here to come to an interview for less than $150k. Depends on the role and experience etc etc

I’ve loads of experience sure. I’m working part time for the Romanian mafia.

1 Like

I’m well capable of forming the books myself :wink:

What’s a daycent hotel i can charge to the company for a few nights and hold interviews in?

What’s that in real money?

€86,369

The man only speaks in zloty

I accept all currencies

1 Like

constructionjobs.ie was the last place I used looking for work but that was 15 years ago. A quick glance on it there and it seems its entirely populated by recruitment companies.

The last time I advertised for a role I also used linkedin, and found it a disaster. Anyone and everyone would apply even if they were no where suited. I’d say about 5% of applicants would have been qualified or in the right profession, everyone else were in any sort of employment and just firing out CVs for the sake of it. I’d honestly say that going to a recruitment company in Ireland might be the best avenue, even though I hate recruitment companies and think they are an absolute shower of cowboys and chancers, but they have it wrapped up well it fucks up the market for everyone.

1 Like

Do some research… I keep hearing that some ‘big sites’ are being put on hold with inflation etc… Hard to know how true this is. Then hit linkedin and target fellas

Let’s review what we’ve learned here about @Chucks_Nwoko

• He’s completely incompetent
  • He can’t organise a poxy interview
  • He’s completely overpaid and doesn’t want some young lad finding him out
  • He works for the mafia
3 Likes