@Carryharry

Mitsubishi Outlander 2008, about 10 grand, yay or nay?

I have my ears cocked here…

I am in the market for one of these also.

How many miles on it?

mitusbhsi outlander

signing in - being keeping an eye on the market for a while now

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1011558, member: 686”]I have my ears cocked here…

I am in the market for one of these also.

How many miles on it?[/QUOTE]

114,000 and change. It is priced at 11,500 but I’ll not go above 10,000 he’s had it on the forecourt for a long time now

[QUOTE=“Young Ned of the Hill, post: 1011559, member: 80”]mitusbhsi outlander

signing in - being keeping an eye on the market for a while now[/QUOTE]

Very rare one of these appear on the market… what part of the country Estaban?

Being looking for one myself, needs to have under 120k on the clock. Willing to pay up to 12k for it. Will have to take a look at that one. Where is it Esteban?

yee can fuck off

no secrets on here sexface , throw up a link and may the best man win

:clap:

bantertastic

I’ll throw up a link on Saturday, after I’ve made my decision on whether or not to buy it, or if the crook comes down significantly in the asking price, and takes my one for a reasonable price.

[QUOTE=“Young Ned of the Hill, post: 1011559, member: 80”]mitusbhsi outlander

signing in - being keeping an eye on the market for a while now[/QUOTE]

Just sent you a link via Pm to it. Used the sticker price and milage mentioned by Esteban and searched Autotrader and low and behold it popped up. Anyone else want it let me know

put it up you steamer… Remember, I’m still on high alert from the facehop battering I took recently… so ye’d want to be working harder at it than that.

2.0 DI-D INTENSE+

Cheers for sending it on to me too, pal. Just contacted the seller to inform him I’m in the process of selling my own car and aim to offer him €10,750 next midweek.

thanks, looks decent

ccchhhaaarrgggeeeee

here ta fuck

http://www.motorview.ie/used-cars/Mitsubishi/Outlander/2.0-DI/39913918750547910/

[QUOTE=“Esteban de la Sexface, post: 1011577, member: 2695”]here ta fuck

http://www.motorview.ie/used-cars/Mitsubishi/Outlander/2.0-DI/39913918750547910/[/QUOTE]

The girlfriend’s cousin runs that show, you haven’t a hope.

give him a dig in the head the next time you see him, courtesy of E de la S.

[QUOTE=“Young Ned of the Hill, post: 1011576, member: 80”]thanks, looks decent

ccchhhaaarrgggeeeee[/QUOTE]

38 days since he updated the ad. For a cash rich man like yourself you would get it for a song

If you retract your statement about Liverpool’s left back I may be able to help you out.