@Carryharry

Fuck that, hate cunts buying cars they can afford to crash. Youā€™ll be crashing into someone with a more expensive car than you. Buy something nice and donā€™t crash it.

I only plan on nudging lads if they are too slow at traffic lights and stuff like that.

Get a yoke with a big bumper. Iā€™ve the right one for you, a grand bus, 2008 skoda superb, diesel, like a sherman fucking tank for bumping lads. 9K cash in hand. Iā€™ll fill the tank for you, taxed for 12 months, NCT for 18.

[QUOTE=ā€œJulio Geordio, post: 1012017, member: 332ā€]@carryharry Iā€™ve decided to bite the bullet and learn to drive, with that in mind Iā€™ll be buying a car in the next six months.

Can you recommend a car for a learner? Doubt Iā€™ll be doing much city driving if that makes a difference.
Keep it low end budget wise as Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll pick up a few dings along the way.[/QUOTE]
Good on you Julio.
My pick would be a Toyota Corolla hatchback 02-06, Honda Civic 1.4 02-06 or a Ford Focus 1.4 05-07.

For a good one of the above makes & models you should be parting with no one than ā‚¬3500 - ā‚¬4000 for a good one.

Wishing you all the best *

• nice to see you have balls unlike that car fearing cunt @Bartosz Bereszynskiego

[QUOTE=ā€œcarryharry, post: 1012039, member: 1517ā€]Good on you Julio.
My pick would be a Toyota Corolla hatchback 02-06, Honda Civic 1.4 02-06 or a Ford Focus 1.4 05-07.

For a good one of the above makes & models you should be parting with no one than ā‚¬3500 - ā‚¬4000 for a good one.

Wishing you all the best *

• nice to see you have balls unlike that car fearing cunt @Bartosz Bereszynskiego[/QUOTE]

I presume things like spinning alloys and blue lights under the car are a must?

Optional, but 3 scantly dressed Limerick Mermaids as passengers is a must for spinning alloys & blue lights under the car. #yurt

@carryharry

The Ned of The Hill will be shit this year

1 Like

@carryharry

Will I be able to pick up some brake fluid from a filling station on my way home from work?

Thanks.

Yes, or else just slow down.

1 Like

Unusual to be losing brake fluid too so might be best to get brakes looked at in the future, mate.

I got a low brake fluid message on the screen.

Would anyone have reason to cut your brakes?

1 Like

The KOKs have smeared my name and threatened to have my post privileged withdrawn. Are they now targeting my life?

1 Like

Did you get this checked out after mate? Generally these warnings are just that, more of a heads up to get it sorted over the coming days.

E200 estate 2011 Petrol, 100k miles. Yay or Nay @carryharry

Stopped reading at petrol

Wise man. Diesel all the way, and unless itā€™s red stay in bed

Luddites.

1 Like

Cheaper & planet friendly but fuel economy & price of fuel a negative.
Far more reliable than the Diesel tbf though.

If youā€™re doing high mileage, no. Otherwise a yes depending on asking price.

2 Likes