Cars

The Fiat Ritmo was an under appreciated classic

This fucker

6 Likes

Possibly - if all youā€™d ever had was a push-bike.

She could fly if you hit the bump in the road just right

Very bad omenā€¦unless itā€™s the wifeā€™s car of course

Never knew you were a Guard @Smithers

13 Likes

:wink:

Iā€™d say set fire to that car lad

Apparently the wan upside of brexit is a UK reg car canā€™t get speeding fines from the EU any more.
On the flip side, youā€™d want to have your wits about you even more driving in Donegal.

If you had ā‚¬5,500 to spend what car would you get?

1.4 preferably.

Iā€™d hang on to ā‚¬3,500 for a holiday somewhere unreal and buy a 08 1.9TDI Golf and drive it into a grave.

3 Likes

Golf.

1 Like

And poison everyone within range?
Diesel is an evil fuel in cars.

@carryharry

Looking to sell the missus car. Its a qashqai. I hate the yoke and havebt driven it in 18 months Iā€™d say. Was getting it ready for NCT and took it down to local mechanic here. Noticed it was slow to start but driving grand then

Asked herself and she said itā€™s been like that for a while :roll_eyes:

Anyway. My mechanic thinks itā€™s fuel injector. But doesnā€™t know which one. He said if I bring it to main dealer they will just change all 4ā€¦but I guess he doesnā€™t have the diagnostics machine himself

Q anyway before he rides me barebackā€¦ Is this is a tricky/expensive job to fix?

Best burn it now.

Not far off it tbh

Get it to a real mechanic who has the appropriate equipment ie: diagnostic machine.
The results will identify the issue and you can then proceed. Iā€™m thinking that around
ā‚¬700-800 should get it through the test. If that doesnā€™t suit you could give a forum member in your locality a shout and heā€™ll make your problem (the car) disappear.

1 Like

What year is it chief?

1 Like