Cars

Nothin, all the guards have covid.

Donā€™t be telling us about new cars unless itā€™s an absolute banger & all our cars are better pal.

2 Likes

200 a year I was paying 145 every 3 months

2 Likes

Tipperary people are very tight by nature. Spending a bit of money is alien to them.

I would pay that shite above no attention whatsoever.

1 Like

Well wear with it kid, Iā€™m only joshing with you.

3 Likes

:grinning::grinning:

Black or Ultra black? Did you get the low profile 19" alloys?

1 Like

Well wear lad. They are unreal to drive

My dream carā€‹:clap::clap: maybe in a few years, best of luck
Swop you my Honda Insight hybrid next yearā€‹:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
My thing wouldnā€™t pull skin off a rice pudding but itā€™s reliable and frugal
Your bus is beautiful in that steel grey it white, black or feckin any colour :blush::blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

Ya Ultra black with the 19" Audi alloys, had another spotted in Clare before Christmas but missed out. Automatic so iā€™m an officially a lazy bastard now.

1 Like

Has to be automatic boyā€‹:+1::clap::clap:

1 Like

Thatā€™s the job. Well wear. What mileage? Iā€™ve an A4 same age. No issues until 100k miles and saving that only wear and tear

2 Likes

101k miles, timing belt done within last 3 months have all the receipts and a 12 month warranty too. Great resale and trade value in Audis though.

1 Like

Is there a hitch on it?

Not having one knocked a few bob off it!

1 Like

Wise to put one on save the car from shopping centre reversing

Has the gear box oil been changed? Itā€™s a job a few mechanics arenā€™t sure of. Got the dealership to do it out of convenience but cost more. Its fue around then. Job is oxo. The kickback on the accelerator is great for overtaking

On the resale value yes. Mine has kept value (helped by second car prices too) since I have it plus the milage I put up

1 Like

Ref oil change including transmission
Sealey vacuum pump saves a lot of bobs over the years

This is the car a lad needs for these times.

We could ask @Cheasty for a lend of the little flag he has made from an ice pop stick