Cars

Tax? Not sure I follow mate?

Got it done for 300-350. Like @backinatracksuit it was when I was buying a car.

The last car I bought already had one.

1 Like

17 year old Volvo sailed through the NCT, a regular road warrior

4 Likes

Any one a contact of a good/cheap customs declaration agent?

Is the value gone from buying a car up north or is it still feasible?

Twould. Ideally leather seats.

Any idea what is leaking here, near the back left of a Peugeot 5008

Looks like indicator fluid.

2 Likes

I need to replace the wifeā€™s 2010 Peugeot 5008 7 seater, Iā€™ve been pointed in the direction of the 7 seater Dacia Jogger comfort, which appears good value at circa ā‚¬25k brand new, Iā€™ll need to take out some sort of finance option to get it, anyone any experience of a Dacia and their finance deals? Or suggest any alternative options for that kinda money?

Someone I know in the industry said thereā€™s a reason Dacias are so cheap. Make of that what you will, but she said she wouldnā€™t go near them (she also had a thing against Renaults)

1 Like

What was the issue with the 5008?

Personally Iā€™d be inclined to repair my 5008 ( depending on cost ) than throw my money into a Dacia

Go for the new fiat electric

1 Like

Donā€™t Dacia have a seven year warranty now?
Iā€™d seriously look at leasing an electric though.

you missed the 7 seater part there again bud. EVs are the way forward, but some families need 7 seats and the EV range in them is very limited.

The local mechanic reckons the pouch that holds the eoly fluid for the dpf has degenerated over time and has started to leak, he has recommended I go to the main dealer to replace, he also reckons the clutch is on its last legs, pending cost I might just go ahead and repair it

1 Like

Only 1 option on the Jogger at the moment and itā€™s a 1L petrol

A 1L petrol 7 seater?

Wouldnā€™t be able to fit the family in one of those Iā€™m afraid

This girl fucks

It weights 1,200kg which is over 300kg lighter than the Peugeot, and the engine produces the same bhp (110) so Iā€™d say she wonā€™t notice much of a difference