Cars

Saw one today. Waiting on a new one myself cos of the bigger family. Half hoping it doesnā€™t arrive. We can fit the 3 in what we have but the 2 year old canā€™t help baiting Rascal (who sits in the middle)cos sheā€™s higher and thereā€™s murder on longer journeys.

1 Like

Saw a 231 Volvo jeep in Raheny yesterday.

1 Like

Is there still a big delay on new car orders ?

Was there a death over the Christmas?

Google Peugeot 305
Now imagine,
2: adults - 5 kids,food , clothes,bag of spuds,toys etc etc,
Derry city to Banna in 80s,
Plastic bags for the inevitable vomit, hurleys, footballs, on a then 10; hours minium journey,
Shite roads,no motorway , etc,
:face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye:
Nightmare but memories made- all worth it

Peugeot 309

4 Likes

from what I can see on it, a lot of the manufacturers last year were saying anywhere from 6 to 9 months or worse, but that seems to be back down to 2 to 3 months or so. Audi are still over a year on orders still though.

1 Like

Had one, 1990 reg the brother originally brought in from England. GLX petrol, sunroof, central locking (and opening).

1 Like

Just saw my first. A Porsche.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be disgusted if McGregor hasnt a new motor.

VW seem to be 2 months on smallerā€¦

@carryharry is the second hand market about the get a big boost with the onset of PCP hikes?

1 Like

yeah if you ring around a few dealers I reckon youā€™d find some have ones due quicker. I rang a few dealers there in December and it ranged from February to April for the same car order, but just I suppose what they are due and whether they have a backlog on orders.

1 Like

Eamon Eamon Eamon

TSG 1 - @iron_mike 0

What sort of BEV are you recommending ?

Lovely jobbie tbf

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

100 pc,
On top of that got a blow out OTW home in Drumcliff or nearby
Everything and everyone out ta fuck,
Hangover, crying kids and an angry Derry woman roaring at me as I was trying to overtake at the time ,
Fuckin air was blue

Would you not have gone to the beach in Donegal itā€™d be a bit closer?

2 Likes

cargo bike

1 Like

Iā€™d say you were a mighty man for what weā€™d call ā€˜unapproved roadsā€™.
You probably added 70 miles to the trip going through Drumcliffe.

1 Like

Paddy is obsessed with new number plates