Cars

Petrol cars are cheper to fix and should have less miles, from the milage you were talking about you would be as well of with a petrol but your the man with the money dunph and your the one who will be driving it

I had the privilege of driving a 08 Audi A6 all day yesterday. 2.0T diesel. An beast on the road and so comfortable. I drive herselfs Avensis most weekends, the new model, again a very comfortable, powerful and very efficient 2.0 diesel engine. Both cars have the 6 speed gearbox. If I had to choose Iā€™d pick the Avensis, for cost reasons mostly.

Alright, what cunt negative repped this? :angry:

Did she upgrade her car again? She must buy a new model every two or so yearsā€¦

CHOCOLATEMICE. FREEZE.

Iā€™ve got you now you greaseball Munster loving fuck.

Iā€™m only reading the thread buddy.

Audi are cunts with 4 rings on the front

Could I hear more about the avensis

Well itā€™s a 09 new model Avensis. Next purchase will be a 3 series if Iā€™ve any input. :smiley:

You were caught red handed mate, just like you were caught at a Munster rugby football match the other night. You may as well own up to it now. I made a comment here which i knew would be negative repped by some sleazeball, cunningly i waited in the thread refreshing the page, and then i witnessed you as the only other poster in the thread, and then i was negative repped. We got him folks.

Itā€™s the middle class Avensis, not sure is it luna or strata or something. I prefered the interior to the Audi. The power in this Toyota is phenomenal and it sticks to the road. Not exactly sure of the millage itā€™ll do but Iā€™d say roughly 5l/100km or however d new cars work it out. If youā€™re buying one I must insist you get the 2litre diesel engine. Tax is fuck all and itā€™s a miser on juice in comparison to other 2 litres. I had a 2 litre mondeo and this engine shames it.

Get a life, bro.

http://topelevenlists.com/files/2011/05/Philadelphia-Daily-News-cover-5-2-2011-We-Got-the-Bastard1-300x295.jpg

Was this me too Dunph??

turfcutter, explain to him what we do with trouble makers in the Limerick Chippers Social Club.

The engin in the a4 we have is a joke and itā€™s 1.9

We dont explain fuck all to anyone

Correct. We just do.

ChocolateMice, proceed to the Limerick Chippers thread to await your punishmentā€¦

Donā€™t mind those A4ā€™s, there only toys. In my opinion the A6 is a better engine having driven both.
I would encourage you to test drive the Avensis. As I said I had a 2litre mondeo, it was 145 bhp and the Avensis would leave it for dead. The boot would fit 2 square bales and a bucket of nuts handy, huge so it is. Climate control and all that is fairly standard too.

Dunph, If you want to blame me then fine go ahead, but the real culprit is still out there!!

I thought the rep thing was limitied. No way could I have got you so many timesā€¦ Iā€™m the patsy here.

The Avensis is the new HiAce