Cars

Yes they do but they donā€™t come in until 2021/22

Tesla Model 3 arriving on these shores in the next few weeks, guys. Starting at ā‚¬49k, it blows away everything in its class.

The Model S looks like a Mazda 6, the Model X looks like an egg on wheels. Hopefully this one will look a bit better.

I think weā€™ve had 5 or 6 services in that time. The first one was free. To keep the manufacturer battery warranty you need to do services with a Hyundai dealer which is going to be a little more expensive than normal but to keep the warranty itā€™s probably worth it given weā€™re early adopters.

I would guess weā€™ve spent maybe ā‚¬1000 - ā‚¬1200 on servicing the car in that time. That includes new tyres. Weā€™ve thankfully had no issues and the battery is still in a 100% state.

2 Likes

Seems a reasonable cost for that many services. Will be interesting to see how trade in fares out or are you on a PCP

Whatā€™s the story with electric fellas, will resale value be a big negative as theyā€™re improving rapidly? Iā€™m looking for something for myself

Save the planet. Donā€™t buy ICE cars

1 Like

If only we could restrict the peasants/townies to lab grown meat and electric cars

If only

PCP would be tied to mileage, which wouldnā€™t work for us. Weā€™re just on a regular car loan.

Resale value is a big question mark. Ioniqs are quite popular so Iā€™d be hopeful I could at very least recoup whatā€™s left on the loan but itā€™s really hard to know, especially from a dealer. As the battery is 100% there is no difference between now and when we got it performance wise. But our mileage is big so itā€™s very difficult to know where itā€™d land.

3 Likes

Worth looking to upgrade now imo as Electric is now seen as cool. Mileage will be negative alright, Iā€™ll be interested to hear what kind of value dealers are offering you when you go to upgrade.

Anyone by experience in selling cars? Seems very slow to move currently. Is donedeal or one of those sites the best or only route route to go?

If youā€™re putting it on Donedeal. Make sure the pictures are some bit decent. Thereā€™s lads out there taking pictures of cars in the darkness of the night.

1 Like

I hope the advert for this car reads better than that post, bro.

Luvly car4sale

Banging radio

Color: red

5 grand

No time w4sterz

3 Likes

Iā€™ve a mate from Limerick who will need a car for work for the next few months. He can give it the odd spin for you if its not selling.

1 Like

Pm me hun

Xoxo

sounds like itā€™ll be used in an ATM robbery

His employer is getting him a car? Nice one.

I was hoping the resident car expert would respond, thanks mate.