Cars

Used to have a steering wheel lock and chain for her. Cunt broke into it one night in town and I presume was annoyed to find the lock and chain and fucked a brick through the windscreen.

Ah that was poor. This thieving was a bit more good natured. Never got burned out. The tipping on the roof was a nice bit of hijinks

I actually had the version of the Kadett before that one. A reliable motor. You could unscrew the gearstick as you motored along. I did it 1 evening and threatened a mate and his bird in the back. She became hysterical fairly smart.

I was going to comment that she wet herself but that happened later… :wink:

6 Likes

@carryharry or others

Conpany car options

Pasaat or Superb

I do a lot of driving and want something comfortable to drive with some gadgets in it. Assume the mid tier trim on offer on both

Ionic?

1 Like

Yeah pal maybe

I’ve a Renault Koleos and it’s a great car. Get the higher of the two specs. You’ll be onto me to thank me after a week of driving it.
1,000km a week and company cars are well worth it cc @iron_mike

2 Likes

Fine looking bus. Not an available option to me though

1 Like

Theres a few lads on here who seem to live in their cars. They must be savage unhealthy.

1 Like

A company car = Passat. Buying yourself = Superb. A little cheaper but bulletproof.

1 Like

Superb Hybrid or Full Electric.

Drive both & you’ll understand.

Wtf kind of advice is that to give a forum member? A fucking Renault if you don’t mind. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I had a Renault Laguna back in the day. The engine rotted. Can you believe that? The proxy French cunts.

3 Likes

@carryharry the nephew is getting a small car to start to learn to drive. The mother will be the main driver spend in the region of 5k -7k. Any thoughts.

Superb

Toyota Auris.

Ahead of an Aygo?

Yes, pal. They’re a bean can of a yoke.

1 Like

Sound as usual thanks.

1 Like