Cars

What ages are the kids?

Considering theyā€™re 2 completely different sized cars that makes no sense.

Isnā€™t a Hybrid shite for motorway driving no? Once you go over 70km are not on petrol?

Youā€™re only supposed to drive at 120km/h on the motorway.

You should get better allowances too with a Hybrid in comparison to a Diesel. Plus you said it wasnā€™t massive mileage.

Look at Used Toyota or Hondaā€™s

5/3 on on the way

Thinly veiled ā€œI stick my knob in the hooverā€

1 Like

Kodiaq will only take one child & one booster seat in the middle row. So, with 4 kids sheā€™ll have to load 2 in the back row which will mean small boot. Just be aware of that.

A Seat Alahambra probably more practical but obviously not as fashionable or as nice to drive day in day out.

We have five year old in the back in his car seat and can put pram etc beside him with the usual amount of bags required for kids with other crap in the boot. We have three year old and nine month old in their car seats in the middle. Ms Goode has sat in the middle of these on occasion if we had someone else in the front.

Iā€™ve sat in the back beside 5 year old when we had her the in-laws in the car but Ms Goodeā€™s Dad drove and Ms Goode sat in the middle of the two bhoys. Cant remember if we squeezed pram behind me but I presume we did.

Would you do yourself a favour and look at a circa 2010 Mercedes m class. Serious off reader, pull 4 bastes, luxury, quick, economical, wont even have a hitch fitted, full service, one owner etc, about100k milesā€¦12k max, . Youā€™ll get 10 years out of it if you change the oil the odd timeā€¦

No

Hybrid boy,on my 2 no regrets ,cheap n cheerful

My bad. Are they not the same price range? Is Toureg the same chassis as the Kodiaq then?

No expert but Iā€™d imagine so

4 Likes

Edited

You are seriously weirdā€¦

2 Likes

He has lots of spare time in the airport,god knows what he gets up to.

I think we have a fair idea

Some beauties here. I had that Kadett. Great oul bus.

Christ. Myself and a pal had one. They then unfortunately did the basic FAS mechanics course using them which meant every scrote in Galway could hotwire them. We had it robbed five (5) times, on two separate occasions finding it on its roof down in South park. We tipped it back up and off she went not a bother.

2 Likes